Chapter 58: Judith

JOES POV

"I want that bitch dead!" I said stabbing the knife into the wooden table.

"Who..sir?" Kevin questioned

I turned and looked at him by eye was covered by a gauze and an eye patch."The samurai! Look what she did to my eye! That prison must fall!"

"What about the girl? She's at the prison." Kevin asked me

"She must pay too..."I said

"How?" he asked

"I will kill each one of her people one by one. Making her watch as they die before her eyes and she is helpless. They will be slowly killed not quick and painless. I will save Daryl and her friend until last. They will be the ones that will kill her. Once they are dead I will slowly torture her and then kill her." I trailed off.

"Sir?" Kevin said meekly

"The prison must go down! Get an army ready! Make up some plans! Find as much amno as you can! Soon that prison will be gone!" I yelled and Kevin ran out of the door following my orders.

BACK TO RILEYS POV

I woke up snuggled against Ryan. How did I end up here? I sat up and put my hand on my for head. Ryan looked up at me and half smiled.

"Morning." Ryan said

"Morning...um question how'd I end up..here?" I asked

"You fell asleep on the couch on the roof and it was raining and cold. So I picked you up carried you here. You were freezing. So I laid down with you so you could get warm. Then we fell asleep here and now we're awake." Ryan finished

"Oh...thanks um I'm gonna go to my cell and get changed.

"Okay see you later." Ryan said

I stood up slipped my shoes on and walked to the door. I stopped at the door frame turned and looked at Ryan."Thanks."

"Your welcome." he said back and I walked away and to my cell.

I pull my jacket off and undress my self. I pulled a light wash jean with holes in them, and a black shirt. Once finished getting changed I grabbed my katana and headed down the stairs.

"Good morning Lori." I said happily

"Morning..."She grabbed her stomach."Dear."

"You alright?" I asked

"Yeah...I'm fine the babies just kicking. I'm alright."Lori said still holding her pregnant belly.

"You sure.."She moaned in pain "Okay your not okay." I said helping to steady her.

"Yes. I am!"She snapped "Leave me alone dear I'm okay." She said calming her voice

"Okay be careful..." I said turning and leaving the cell block

I walked outside and down toward the middle cell tower. "Hey Carol." I said reaching the tower.

"Morning." She turned and eyed me.

"My turn you can do whatever you need to do now. I got this." I said looking over the prison grounds.

"Okay thanks." With that Carol left

CAROLS POV

I climbed down the tower and left Riley take watch. As

I walked toward the prison Rick stopped me.

"Hey Carol." Rick called from behind me.

"Yes." I answered turning and looking at Rick.

"Can you go on a run for us you should be back in a couple hours. We need some more food. I'm sending you, Bob and Sasha."Rick said