Chapter 11: Over Stepping

We arrived back at camp later the evening and set up everything. We even went back and got a full truck load of carpeting and laid it down. Daryl's and my cell look really nice we had a big bed, cozy carpeting battery powered lights,books, nightstands, and even a dresser. We had both went to a clothing story and got everything and took it back to camp so everyone had something to wear. We also brought back toothpaste and tooth brushes and hair brushes for everyone. And some toilet paper and other nessity type things. After coming back to camp Daryl and I brought back wood and hammers and nails and built a cover building over our new spot we put a think glass roof on it so we could see the stars. Then we brought up a couch and a few blankets so we could sit up here to get away from everyone and everything. People knew about our spot but we were the only ones who used it everyone knew it was ours so they left it alone. Which I was happy about.

RICKS POV

I was walking around checking on thangs when I seen a stranger outside. I never seen him before.

"Who are you?" I asked the stranger who shut the door to his blue hummer.

"That's not necessary. But is there a girl here named Riley? Please say yes I have been looking for her all over. I have been to her house and to different buildings looking for her. I need to find her! I need to know if she's safe!" the stranger said serious but he looked exhausted and wanted to break down a cry.

"Yes there is a girl named Riley here but what do you need her for?" I asked him

"Can I see her!? Please sir I just need to see her!" He said begging

"Have you been bitten?" I asked

"No you can search me if you need to. Take my guns and weapons just so you know I'm safe and won't hurt you guys if it will make you feel better. I just need to see her. Please." The stranger pleaded

"Fine I'll show you where you could find her." I said as I lead him inside

"Thank you so much." The stranger said

I lead the stranger to the stair case and said "She's probably up there go take a look." Then I walked away

STRANGERS POV

The man lead me inside and to a staircase and said she would probably be up there. I just hope it's the right girl. I climbed the stairs and opened the door quietly. When I got up there I saw a man and girl kissing. I stood there for awhile to see if they noticed but then said "Riley?" My heart was pounding I couldn't breathe. There was a long pause.

"Ryan?"Said the girl turning around facing me

Oh my gosh it was her I finally found her. She was even prettier then before her hair was longer and darker it came to the middle of her back. She was wearing a black leather jacket and a pair of real light and tight skinny jeans which wear inside her brown cowboy boots. She still looked like she had make up on but she didn't. Her eyes were different then I remembered they were a beautiful blue which made you get lost in in them.

"I found you."I said snapping out if my trance "I can't believe I found you."

"Oh my gosh Ryan it's really you." She said standing and running over to me

"I found you I finally found you!!" I says again lifting her off the ground when she jumped into my arms and hugged me I held her close because I haven't seen her in over two years and I thought she was gone.

BACK TO RILEYS POV

I couldn't believe it was Ryan! Iran and gave him a huge hug. But then remembered Daryl. Who was sitting on the couch looking at me. I walked back over to him and grabbed his hand then made him stand and walk over to Ryan.