Chapter 41: Limp

DARYLS POV

The truck rolled down over the hill and a tree struck Riley's side. I opened my eyes and my head was pounding,my vision blurry and the sun was blinding my eyes. I closed my eyes shielding them from the sun..then I remembered....Riley...she was in the truck! I opened my eyes again in panic and horror to see if she was alright. I looked over at her...her eyes closed. They then fluttered open for a few seconds and I screamed 'RILEY!' But it was to late.....her eyes shut again. I then focused on the truck around her. The glass was shattered and broken and was all over the inside. But nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next...blood. Blood was everywhere not mine...but Riley's the whole truck was covered in blood the whole passages side was covered. All I had a was cut on my forehead from banging my head off something in the crash and a small piece of glass stuck in my hand which I pulled out. But Riley her leg had a bunch of glass sticking out of it. Her head was all bloody from what I could see she had a large laceration across her forehead from something. And her right arm had a cut all down the side of her arm....along with it being pinned against the door. "Riley!" I called shaking her gently. She didn't respond I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over to her. "Riley?" I whispered but still got nothing. "Riley if you can hear me please wake up.....please....please please...."I whispered again shaking her lightly. I began to cry at the sight of her laying limp....limp like a corpse...her blood everywhere. Seeing her body limp and motion less...made everything so much worse knowing that she might not be alive....

********************************

SORRY REALLY SHORT! Comment,Vote! I wanna know how you guys feel about the story and how this chapter and last chapter ended? I'll update again soon!

********************************