Twenty Seven

~A Year Later~

•Liam•

I was finally a lawyer, Harry was finally a doctor and the twins were having their first birthday party today. Harry and Zayn had their baby in March. They named the little guy Zachary Scott Malik. He was only five months old now; he had jet black hair like Zayn and hazel eyes like his too. . Alice and Louis had a baby boy also; they named him Samuel Jacob Tomlinson. He was three months old, with the darkest brown hair and brightest blue eyes ever.  

"Daddy!" My little girl Dakota yelled when she spotted me. I bent down so she could run into my arms. She was wearing a purple dress that we had bought her. As she ran into my open arms I hugged her tight. I stood up placing her on my hip.  

"Happy birthday baby girl. Now where's your brother?" She points her little finger towards the sliding doors behind me I turn around to see Robyn playing in the mud. It had rain the other day and the yard was filled with mud.  

I sat Dakota down on the couch while I went outside to fetch my boy. He spotted me and his ears dropped into his hair. He knew not to get his new clothes dirty but he did so then he started cry.  

"Aww Robbie it's okay. I'll wash your clothes before Mummy notices okay." I pick him up taking in the house and into the bath room. I took his clothes off so I could wash them, then giving him a quick bath. I let him run around downstairs just in his diaper. Dakota played with her favorite doll. Wants the clothes were clean I brought them out so I could put Robyn back into them.  

"Robbie you have to put your clothes back on okay." I saw to him as I sat him on the couch.  

"No!" He says and smiles brightly up to me.  

"Robbie." I give him a stern look. He shakes his head. I didn't care if was saying no to me and started to put the clothes on him. He began to cry so I decided that I wasn't going to deal with him crying so I took the clothes back off him. He had stopped his crying. 

Louis and Alice walked to the house without knocking. Louis carried in a baby carrier and Alice carried two present. Louis set down the carrier, then bringing out his son. Sam was bundle up into a blue zebra blanket. 

"Where's Riley?" Alice asked sitting beside me on the couch. She had a bright smile on her face.  

"She went out to get the cakes for the twins." She nodded picking up her niece that was at her feet. The twins loved their aunt Alice but Robyn didn't like Louis that much. I think it was the whole cat and dog hybrid thing. Whenever Louis tried picking him up Robyn would push Lou away or go to his mother. 

By the time Riley, Wendy and Spencer got home Harry, Zayn, Niall and Eleanor arrived.  Niall tried making Zach laugh but instead he got hit by the toy Zach was holding. We all laugh because Niall rubbed at his forehead and pouted how a baby could be so mean to him. Eleanor calmed him down, trying to hold back her laughter. 

"Your child is mean." Niall said still pouting. He had his arms crossed against his chest and lips were in a pout. 

Zayn smiled and said." He's just a baby Ni. I can't tell what to do and what not to do." 

***

After the small party the kids were in their cribs fast asleep. We should be getting them their own beds soon and have separate rooms also. Because right now they slept in the same room but had their own cribs.  

Riley and I went downstairs to clean up. We cleaned up their new toys, the dirty dishes and wrapping paper. Riley asked me why I let Robyn not wear clothes. I explained everything that happened because we were truthful like that and she said that probably do the same if she was in that situation.  

During the party Louis told me that he might be quitting at Bill and Jack's because bending over to work on the engine of a car or working underneath the car was hurting his back. It wasn't from getting to old it was simply from the plane crash he was in last year. I understood that he wanted to quit but I asked him what he was going to instead.  

"I'm going to become an agent with Stanley. I want to protect my family from Green. Since he's still out there, I want to be able to fight better and shoot a gun if it's necessary to do so." This was his exact words. I mean I agree with him. I would want to protect my family also.  I guess he's starting this entire agency tomorrow with Stan.  

I also have my first case tomorrow to start. I had to be with the person and discuss what's happening to why they shouldn't be found guilty. I'm going to be nervous but I think I'll be fine. We've had plenty of practices in law school.  

•Luke• 

"Boss?" I say knocking on the door to see if she would answer. I had found news about these Tomlinson people and boss would definitely want to know.  

"Boss?" I say a bit louder knocking on the door again. The door opened, Perrie was standing there with her fake tan, and brunette hair all messed up on the top of her head. She was wearing a bright pink sports bra and black leggings. She had stretch marks on her stomach and a piecing in her belly button. 

"What does you want kid? It's almost 3 a.m. “She asked yawing.  

"Well I thought you would like to know about the hybrid but never mind I'll tell you in the morning." I stuffed my hands in my front pocket of skinny jeans walking away from her door.  

"Lucas I'm up now tell me!" She snapped. I turned back around to where I was standing in front of her.  

"I heard that the dog is quoting his job but I don't know where he's going to work know. I've tried hacking into his phone but I can't. Whoever gave him that phone knows how to protect eavesdroppers like me."  

"So you woke me up just to tell me that. You're so stupid. I thought you were going to be smart but I guess not." 

"Well at least I wasn't stupid enough to go get pregnant for some stupid money that you say you’re going to use with your boyfriend." I put quotations around the word 'boyfriend'. "You're just using him. He's just your fuck buddy. Goodnight slut." This time I actually walk away from her not turning around because with what I said made her whole body stiffen and couldn't move. It was like she was in shock but if she was then it was true. Ashton was her fuck buddy that's it.

________

~Leigh~