Twenty-Three

•Niall•

Shit, shit, shit, shit, was all I could think about. I had to tell Stan and I had to tell Jay Tomlinson. I quickly snap a picture of the garage door with my phone. Tim and I took police type and placed it around the area of the garage door. 

"Alright men get to work; we'll take care of this. If anything else happens here let us know." Tim says. "Let's go to Toml-"

"Planned on it Tim." I say cutting him off. We both got into the cruiser as I drove to Louis' place. I switched the lights on so we could get there a little faster. As I pulled up to the house there were two black Hummers, Jay's car and Louis' car. People, I think they were agents, walked out carrying boxes on top of boxes.  We both walked inside hearing Louis yelling. 

"Why the hell are you moving us now?! Green is out there! He can be right outside this god damn house watching our every move!" Louis yells not paying attention that Tim and I were there. Stan stood in front of him as his mother had a worried look on her face.

"That's why we're moving you! So Green doesn't know where you live!" Stan yelled back. 

"Well I still think it's a dumb-ass move, he could follow us to this new house." Stan pinched the bridge of his nose since Louis was being very difficult with this. 

"Stan?" I say speaking up; Louis jumped a bit turning around. "Can we speak to you?" He nodded, helping Louis sit down before walking towards us. I pulled my phone out showing the picture that I took at the twins shop. 

He ordered his men to pick the process up and get everything out of the flat before the day was over. These men were running in and out by now. Stan also told them to leave the furniture expect the desk in the Louis' computer room, and the telly. 

***

•Louis•

Stanley bought us house with new furniture. I yelled at him again like I did yesterday. He needed to stop spending his money on us. I could say that I like the new house. It had 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. Stan told us that the master bedroom was big and the other 3 were big also but not as the master. One of the baths was upstairs connected from the hallways and to our room. 

Our living room was bigger that our last so was our kitchen and dining room. At this moment we sat in the living room. I was trying not to focus on the Green situation. 

"Louis if anything happens I will always protect your family." Stan whispers into my ear." I nod still mad and upset about Green being free. Alice was scared; she's had her ears down ever since we moved. 

"Louis stop being stubborn and at least talk." My mother scolds. 

"No." I simply answer. 

"Louis William To-"

"If you want me to talk I will. Stanly do your fucking job and find Green. Obliviously Green wants to kidnap Alice 'again' and I won't let that happen. Green needs to be put into a better jail. That or he just needs to die, for what he has done to Alice and Riley." I ramble on about Green. 

"Louis I'm not working right now but my men are out there looking for them. If we do find Green our first thing to do is arrest him then we'll kill him." Stanly says crossing his arms. 

"Why didn't you do that the first time?" I ask mocking him by crossing my arms. He pinches the bridge of his nose and walks away. I smile knowing that I have annoyed him. 

***

•Harry•

As Zayn and I sat outside on our back deck, just enjoying the summer weather. We lay back in lawn chairs, with short shorts on and wearing tank tops. We were working on our tans; we took our rings off so it would a bad tan line. The doorbell goes off, Zayn groans because we had just sat down not too long ago. He gets up to get the door. 

"Hi are you Zayn Malik?" I hear a women ask. 

"Yes and you are?" Zayn asks, maybe furrowing his eyebrows. 

"I'm umm Sabrina Lewis." The girl paused for a sec. "You hired me to have your baby?" She says asking a question instead of a statement. 

"Oh, oh yes, I just thought you weren't coming into next year." I hear the door close and footsteps come out onto the deck. "This is my loving husband Harry. Harry this is Sabrina." I sit up giving her a small wave and smile. She had medium length brunette hair; her skin was tan and shorter than Zayn. 

Zayn say down in his spot as Sabrina sat in a chair across from us. She explained to us how she was able to be with us right now instead of next year. She just found out that she had to go to the stated next year for something that she couldn't tell us about. She apologized for interrupting out day and for this change. 

Sabrina left to go get her bags from her car. She was going to be staying with us. Sabrina came back in with only a few plastic bags. 

"Is that all you have sweetheart?" I ask.

"Yeah it's not like I'm rich like you." She snaps. I did not see that coming from her. Zayn then shows her the room she'll be staying in. 

"So when do I start or when should we?" Her voice trails on a bit. Biting her lip, as if she was nervous. 

"Umm well tomorrow I'm working all day and Harry has school and won't be doing this. So I guess now if fine." I walk away so I could give them privacy. Zayn grabs my wrist before I walk down the flight of stairs. 

"Harry baby, what happens between Sabrina and I is happening for us not just for her and I. This is what you-what we wanted and we going to have a baby if this works out alright. I love you Har and please don't get too jealous over this okay." I nod. He kisses my forehead, his lips lingering there longer than I thought they would stay. He leaves, walking into our bedroom with her on his heels. The door closes with a click. 

"I love you too." I whisper as I make my way down and into the living room. I turn the telly on so I could concentrate on instead of any noises that I may hear from the bedroom.  

____________

~Leigh~ <3