Six

•Louis•

-Few Hours Later-

"Hello?" I said, as I walked into Liam's flat. It was way too quiet. Once I got further into the flat, I noticed Liam was on the couch, his laptop in his lap. He seemed pretty fixated on the screen, causing me to raise an eyebrow in curiosity. "Liam?"

"Huh?" He said, looking up from his laptop and looking around the room. "Hey, I didn't notice you walked in."

"What were you reading about?" I asked, walking towards the couch and sitting beside him. He quickly closed the screen and shook his head.

"I'll tell you later. Hopefully." He mumbled, as Alice walked into the living room. She smiled at me, before looking at Liam with concern.

"Li, Riley's doing it again." She said, before he ran out of the living room and towards the bedroom. Something was definitely fishy here. I just couldn't place a finger on it. I looked at Alice with a raised eyebrow, before grabbing Liam's laptop and opening it up. I groaned, causing Alice to sit beside me on the couch. "What are you doing, Louis?"

"Trying to figure out why he's being so mysterious." I replied, before entering the first word that came to mind - it was 'Riley'.

Suddenly a google page full of searches with the word 'pregnancies' popped up, causing my eyes to widen. I shut the screen and looked at Alice in shock. "Riley's pregnant?" I whispered to her, as she nodded her head. I surely wasn't expecting that, especially from Liam. I always thought Niall and Eleanor would be the first ones to have a baby.

I sighed, before throwing my arm around Alice's shoulders, pulling her closer towards me. I kissed her forehead, before Liam and Riley walked into the living room. "Hi, Louis." She said, before sitting in the recliner. Liam looked up at the clock, like he was waiting for something to happen.

"Can you two stay a bit longer? Until Niall and El get off work, maybe? I need to talk to all of you." Liam said quietly, his arms crossed across his chest. He was probably going to tell us that Riley was pregnant. I nodded, before Liam signaled me towards him, causing me to look at him curiously.

"I'll be right back, love. Alright?" I told Alice, before following Liam into his bedroom. He locked the door behind him and sighed.

"What all do you still have to plan for your wedding?" He asked me with a straight face. What the hell?

"Liam, what-"

"Answer the damn question, Louis." He said, annoyance in his voice. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed, before looking at him.

"A lot," I replied, giving in and looking at the floor. "The venue, a tux, Alice's dress, flowers. Just a shitload of stuff." Just listing everything we still haven't figured out stung me a bit.

"Why did you tell Stan you didn't want his help on Christmas?"

"He does too much for me. Him and my mother both." I told him, not looking up from the floor. "I just really want it to be perfect for her." I added, before I watched Liam walked over to his dresser and pull out a jar - about halfway full - of money. "No, I'm not accepting that." I said shaking my head.

"Louis, take it. It's the least I can do." He replied, shoving the jar at my chest. I looked down at the contents of the jar and took a ragged breathe, knowing that he wasn't going to stop unless I take it. I looked up at him and gave a small smile.

"Thank you." I replied, before I set the jar down on the dresser, and followed him out of the room.

****

•Niall•

-An Hour Later-

When I walked through the door of the flat and kicked my shoes off, I walked into the living room. When I rounded the corner, I see Riley - who is asleep - sitting on Liam's lap, while him, Alice, Louis, and El were watching the telly. Usually Louis and Alice would be gone by now.

"Hello?" I said, causing everyone to look over at me.

"Hey." El said, as she stood up and walked towards me, kissing my cheek. I do the same, before nodding my head towards Louis and Alice. El looks at me and shrugs. "Liam won't tell me." She added, before grabbing my hand and leading me into the living room to sit on the couch.

Suddenly, Riley slowly woke up and looked around the room, before jumping off of Liam's lap and running towards the bathroom. Liam ran after her, causing me to raise my eyebrows. I knew that Riley wasn't feeling well, but throwing up everyday for the past few weeks? It's just not normal. I need to convince Liam to take her to the hospital to have her checked out, or something.

When they returned, Liam had his arm around her waist, as they stood in the door frame of the living room. Riley looked up at him and nodded, before he looked at the ground and smiled. "Alright you two, what's going on?" El asked them, as she cuddled up close to me, causing me to throw my arm around her shoulders.

"We have something to tell you guys." Liam said, as Riley nodded in agreement. When that was said, a lot of ideas came to mind. They were getting their own flat, they were finally engaged and getting married, their going away on a vacation of some sorts. The options are endless, really. I'm not very smart when it comes to these sorts of things.

"We might be having a baby." Liam said.

Wait, what?

_________________________________

-Logan xx