Fifteen

•Niall•

I didn't mean what I had said to Eleanor. I tried calling her to come back home and that I was sorry but she never answered. I quit trying on the sixteenth call, so instead I called my mum. She explained to me how I should apologize in a song, then take her shopping for a dress and then plan for a date. Plan everything after getting a dress. 

I had a song in mind and it was All of Me by John Legend. I thought it would be a personal song to sing. And after that I'm going to take her dress shopping. I might even have to get fitted for a tux. I grabbed my guitar that sat beside the telly and then sitting back on the couch to learn the cords. 

"What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out. 

You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.  What's going on in that beautiful mind I'm on your magical mystery ride.  And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright." I start to sing once I got the cords down. 

"My head's under water.  But I'm breathing fine.  You're crazy and I'm out of my mind. 'Cause all of me. Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning. 'Cause I give you all of me. And you give me all of you, oh." I hear the door click shut, and I knew it had to be Eleanor.

I stood up from the couch, swinging my guitar around so it was now on my back. I made my over to the door. She stood there with a few tears on her cheeks. I wrapped my arms around; she places her face into my neck. 

"Babe, you know I didn't mean that right?" She nods. "Next we fight let's talk about the problem instead of walking out on each other okay." She nods again, and then pulls away from me to look me in the eyes. I thumb her tears away. 

"Do you want to go dress shopping and then we can spend rest of the evening together? As originally planned." I wink at her as a smile plays on her face. 

"Yes I do but can't you wait till after our wedding?" I chuckle a 'no'. El grabs my face and smashes out lips together. It was a very sloppy kiss but I didn't care. 

***

Eleanor was looking through the dresses as I tried to help. She already had four dresses in her hand, I had found one that I thought she'd like it. 

"Eleanor how 'bout this one?" I ask holding up the dress.

"Oh that's perfect." She takes it out of my hands and heads to the Fitting area. I follow her but to sit in one of the black bench to wait for to come out and show me the dress. 

There was another guy sitting on another bench that was against the wall. He had a black hoodie on with his hood up, that kind of covered his eyes. It seemed like he's been he all day because I heard a small snore come from him. Plus he had bags all round his feet. I would have been tired also I went shopping all day with my fiancé. Well technically I am but just for her dress. 

I hear two door opens and one of them was Eleanor. She was wearing the dress I picked out. It was laced throughout the whole dress with a sliver belt. 

"I really like this one." She said turning in a circle. 

"Louis?" I heard the other girl say. I looked over at her to see it was Alice and well Lou. He jumped when he heard his name a second time. I let out a chuckle. He glared over at me. 

"Well it looks like there's a leprechaun here Ali." He chuckled himself. 

"Well dog it looks like we had the same idea." I smile as Alice hugs Eleanor. Alice was wearing a ruffle like dress with one strap. Her hair was braided over her shoulder. 

El went back to change while Alice admired her dress in the mirror. Louis stood behind her with his hands at her waist. They swayed back and forth and his tail wagged slowly. 

****

•Liam• 

My mum came over for the weekend. She wanted to check up on us and well her grand babies. I showed her the sonogram that we brought home. I noticed a single tear rolled down her cheek. 

"Karen what is wrong?" Riley asked her. 

"Nothing Riley, I'm just happy that my baby boy is going to be a father soon and that I'm going to be a grand mum in a few months." She looks up at us and smiles. We both smile back. 

"Can I throw you a baby shower?" Riley nods her head. "It most likely be Liam's family because I know how you were telling me that you only knew your mother, Wendy, and twin sister, Spencer." 

"Yeah that be nice thanks Karen." Riley hugs my mother trying not bump her belly into my mother. 

______________

~Leigh~