Twenty.

•Alice•

I woke up to the sound of water.

My head was pounding and my whole body was aching. I slowly opened my eyes, seeing water in front of me and sand below me. I saw that the sun was starting to rise, telling me it was morning. As I sat up and looked around, I saw bits and pieces of the plane scattered everywhere.

That's when everything started coming back to me.

----------

-Flashback-

"Louis, I'm scared." I said, as I hid my face in his shoulder, as the plane starts to shake. I felt Louis run his finger through my hair, before the plane flipped and screams filled the air. Masks fell from the top of the plane, as Louis placed it on my face, before putting one on himself.

The plane went dark, as I clung to Louis for dear life. That's when the plane began to spin. I clenched my eyes closed, before I felt my head hit the side of the plane hard, knocking the breath right out of me.

The last thing I heard before I blacked out and the plane crashed, was the sound of Louis screaming my name.

----------

Once I managed to stand up, my body ached even more. How was I still alive? Most plane crashes I've heard of end in no survivors. So it's a miracle that I'm still here.

That's when fear and worry struck me. I started hyperventilating, my body aching more than it already did. I looked around me, before I felt tears starting to stream down my face.

"LOUIS!" I screamed, my throat starting to burn. I limped down the sandy area, my nerves completely shot from worrying. I continued to scream his name, trying not to lose hope. Louis is still alive; he has to be.

Hours passed, and I found myself running around in a huge circle. My body was numb from all the pain, screaming, and heart ache. I had to find Louis, I couldn't stop looking for him. I mean, we just got married, I can't lose him already. I wouldn't allow it.

I looked out into the water, trying to think of a plan. As much as my body was telling me to sit and relax, I couldn't. I had to find Louis and make sure he was okay.

I yelled his name again, before I started going in my circle again. The sun was beating down, causing the cuts on my face and arms to burn from the sweat.

"Louis!" I said, my voice coming out scratchy from all the yelling I've done today. I turned and faced the direction I just came from, walking backwards to retrace my steps and make sure I didn't over look anything.

That's when I tripped and fell bum first into the sand, my head bouncing off the ground. Luckily the sand was moist from the water and it didn't hurt as bad. I lifted my head off the sand, looking at the object I tripped over.

But I didn't trip over an object.

"Oh my gosh!" I said, as I crawled up to my husband and looked at his face. Deep cuts and bruises covered his body, as his hair clung to his face from the sweat. I pressed my ear to his chest, before panicking. I couldn't hear his heart beat. "Louis, please wake up." I whispered, as I placed my hand on his cheek. "You can't leave me, Lou. Please wake up."

I thought back to when Harry taught me CPR - at least I think that's what it's called. I took a deep breath, before removing his shirt and hovering over Louis, pushing my hands into his chest. I did everything I remember Harry teaching me, before looking at Louis and sighing.

I wiped the tears from my eyes, before I felt my Disney heart come out. "Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine," I sang, on the verge of breaking down. I grabbed Louis' hand, entwining our fingers together. "Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design. Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine." I continued, resting my head on his chest.