NINETEEN📝(End)

Holla everyone..finally today is the end..I feels kinda sad but..its okay..I will make a new book anyway..Not one but I will release two new book..😏 But one in MALAY and one is in ENGLISH ... I hope you guyss will like it..

Thank you to all the reader..I love you guyss...and thank u too for always support me.. And to a new reader..please check on my other book too...

As always....

I LOVE YOU GUYSS😘

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Beam woke up early today..He want to do something..He take a shower and get ready. After that he write something on the note. And leave the house 30 minute later.

 And leave the house 30 minute later

Forth's pov

I open my eyes and look around, but I didn't see Beam anywhere around the house.I try to heard around but still I didn't heard anything. I get up and grab my phone. But theres a small sticky note stick on the screen.

Go and wash yourself..Then go down and eat your breakfast..(^_^)

I smile and walked into the bathroom. I stand infront of the mirror and saw another note.

Oh..and please wear the cloth that I put on the bed     。^‿^。

I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth.After that I take a shower. In approximately 15 minute I walked out  with a towel hangging on my waist down to my knee. I walked to the bed and grab the cloth that Beam already prepared for me.

I wear it and look at myself in the mirror.

 After I done styling my hair I walked down to the kitchen and I saw a pancake on the table

After I done styling my hair I walked down to the kitchen and I saw a pancake on the table. Beside it theres a small sticky note again. I walked and sit on the chair. I take the note and read it.