FIVE📝

Forth's pov

"Star...Where is Beam?" I ask Star that sitting with Max and Tul at the garden. Jenine is already leave. My eyes look at Beam . I don't see him anywhere.

"Well Forth. Your Beam is going for a dinner date with August." Max said then keep playing dirt with Tul and Star.

Dinner date?? with August?? You gotta be kidding me. I don't know why but my heart feels like its gonna explode. I kinda hate when I heard that Beam is going out with August. Maybe because Beam is under my care.

When I want to call Beam. Then my job is here. I saw two guys fighting. And I know they is not a person. I freeze the time , so no human will know what I do.  I walked toward them and look at my book.

"Ermm... Tho and On. Both of you already death. The cause of death is drowing. You may leave this place and go where you should..." I closed the book and look at the soul infront of me.

On just nodded his head. But Tho doesn't seem like he accept that news.

"No...thats a lie. I'm not dead yet! You liar." He run away from me and On.

"Tho...wait..You can't run away from me." I said then smirk.But he keep running away. And you know souls is quiet good at running.. They is so freaking fast. But I'm is a Grim Reaper so I can catch them whenever I want.

"Didn't I say don't run away." I grab his arm and stop him from running. I sighed before throw him on the road. I feels bad but he need to accept his death. Like seriously.

"If you don't go right now. I'll make sure you will never be reborn." I change my eyes colour from dark brown to red. Just to scared him. "Find the light and go."

Now he nodded. Why is it so hard. Human is so stubborn. Never listen to other people. I flick my finger and everyone start moving again. Max just laughing at me. Well he not freezing like always.

"Star lets go inside. Its late already. Take a bath and I'll cook for you." I grab Star hand walked walked inside the house followed by Tul and Max.

*
*

Beam's pov

Oh my. This is my first time come to place like this. I look at the menu and its make me think twice to eat here. All the food here is so damn expensive .

"Beam. Order what you want. Don't worry. But if you don't like this place we can go somewhere else." August raised his left brow while looking at me.

"No..its okay Mr.August. Its just I don't use to a place like this." I try hard to smiled. Why I agree to come out with him again? I hope Forth is here.

"So Beam. I really want to know you more.So if you don't mind. Can you tell me about you before the food arrived. And please don't call me Mr.August. Just August. Thats better."

"Ermm....sure.. My name is Beam Baramee. I'm 20 years old. I have a sister . Star. I'm just a normal person who like to drawing.. Ermm singing in the bathroom and gardening. "

He chuckled a bit at the singing in the bathroom part. What..everyone do that.

"Well Beam. You like to draw? That great. I'm interested in art. So, can you draw my face one day?"

"Sure..Why not. " I smile brightly.

Its actually fun talking with August. He is kinda funny. And he like art.

Its already 9p.m when August send me home. After saying goodbye to him , I walked toward the door and  open the door. But as soon as I open the door I saw Forth is sitting on the couch doing nothing. I just want to ignore him and walked to my room slowly.

"Do you have fun Beam?." His question make me changed my direction.

"Well. August is kinda fun person. So ya.. I have fun." I said . But Forth galnce at me.

"Glad to know that." He stood up and walked away. But theres something wrong. Forth eyes colour is changing. His brown eyes turn to green. My eyes is tricking me I guess.

I run to my room and close the door.

A/N : I love you guys😘