ELEVEN📝

Forth's pov

Today I have to need to go for a date with Beam. But I don't know what to wear. I take out all my cloth from my wardrobe room. Beam said he just want to go and watch a movie then go to the park. A simple cloth will do right.

So I decide to wear a white plain tee white black tight jeans

So I decide to wear a white plain tee white black tight jeans. After I done I grab my wallet and my phone and car key then walked down. I saw Beam already sitting on the couch. He wearing a white shirt with black jacket and black jeans. He look at me and smile.

 He look at me and smile

"Now lets go..Star ia going out with Mr.Max and Mr.Tul..so we can have fun today.." Beam say and hug my arm. Gosh he look so cute right now. I really can't hold myself..so I leaned and kiss his soft lips.

His face turn red and thats make me smile. He bowed his head and pulled my hand.

*
*

"I swear I don't want to watch it again!" Beam take a deep breath as we walked out from the cinema.

He is the one who choose the story but he is the one who scared the most . We watch a movie called 'IT' . And Beam just keep screaming while watching that movie. I don't think that the movie is scary at all.

"Now I'm hungry.." He whined slowly. I ruffled hia hair and intertwined our finger together.

"Lets go find something to eat.." I said and pulled him with me. I never do something like this but I really love it. Now I understand Max and Tul.  Its make your heart fluttering.

I just can't stop smiling when I saw Beam eating. He look so cute. Somehow look like a chipmunk. With his chubby cheeks.

"Stop looking at me Forth. You won't get full just by looking at my face." I laugh when he said that.

"Thats true..but I just can't stop looking at you.." I said and grab the spoon and shove the food into my mouth.

"Do you still wanna go to the park after this?" I ask him while trying to fed him.

He eat the food on my spoon and nodded his head.

"Okay..Now eat fast.."

*
*

"Forth..lets ride that duck boat.."  Beam pulled my hand and pushed me into the boat duck.

"I don't know that you like doing sweet thing like this .." I said and glance at him that look exhausted  pedalling the boat."Just let me do it Beam." I said and put his feet off the pedals.

"Thank you Forth.." He said and suddenly kiss my cheeks.

"Wel...welcome.." I clear my throat again and smile widely. "Beam..Lets take a picture.I want everyone to know that you are mine." I said and take out my phone.

After that I post it on my Instagram with a caption (Its always you😘) .  There we go..Now evwryone will know about us.

Now evwryone will know about us

A/N: this is boring and short..I'm sorry kay..I will update next chapter soon and its will be more longer...

I just not in a mood to write today actually... but ya.. I love u guys