ONE📝

A/N: I try hard not to write another ForthBeam ff..But I can't.. That because I'm always fall in love with them each time I saw them..*Crying inside*.😭
But I really hope you will like this new book..😚

*I won't update it everyday like before.. But Its gonna be 3-4 times a weeks.😊

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Forth's pov

'Another death'.... That just how my day always start. Watching people die. I walked into the bathroom and wash my face.. Then I stepped into my wardrobe room. I already stay here and be like a normal person almost 700 years. Right now.. I don't even have to work. My money that I have enough for another 500 years.

I grab my car key then drive somewhere. I need to see someone die again. I open my book of death and read the profile.

"Name... Chailai... age.. 27 years old.. Reason of death.. Suicide... Oh god.. can they just stop killing themself.. " I sighed while drive more faster. So I won't be late.. I can just transport to there. But you know.. I tried to be a human here if you don't know.. And human can't do such thing okay...

I wait at infront of the building while looking at my clock. No one can't see me right now.. I turn myself invisible when I have to collect the soul of the dead person.

After about two minute someone jumped from the building. I walked toward her. People start to gather around her.

I stand infront of her and wait for her soul to come out.

'I'm dead already??' that sould asking after her come out.

'Yes..so now go... you don't belong here anymore..' I said . She just nodded and walked away. I look at my book. Her name already dissapear. I walked thru the crowded and be a human again.

"Now ..I feels so hungry..." I take out my phone and call my friends. "Lunch at my places today." Then I hangup the call.

------------------

"Do you think its easy to be vampire.. And plus I a doctor too. Thank god I live long enough to control my mind everytime I saw blood." I look at my friend Max.

"You just being over sweetheart. " Yes thats Tul..He always show up from nowhere.. And Yups this two is a vampire.. And they is together..I mean like lover. You know..kissing and stuff..

"Tul..why you always do that...stop scaring me.." Max said then kiss his boyfriend.. I always see this thing like 200 years already.. And now I just kinda pretend like I didn't see it.

"Hey Forth...I heard that today someone is die again hah??.. Suicide??" Tul ask and sit beside Max.

"Yes.. I just don't understand why they want to commit a suicide.. They just don't love their life I guess.. They think its over if they die..But its wrong.. Its just a beginning.." I said while slicing my steak. Just in case you want to know..Yes we just eat like a normal human..

"Well..thats human..they boring.." Max said then stood up to watch tv. He open the channel that now rolling a reality show call Running Man..And start laughing alone.

"I thought I heard he said that human is boring." I said then look at Tul. He just shrugged his shoulder and start to eat.

"Oh ..yaa...Forth..I saw your front garden..It just full with grass..Why you don't you cut all the grasses and tree out there..Make it look like a garden again.."

"Do you think I know how to do that. If I use my power people will run away okay... And being normal is tired.." I said while washing my own dishes.