SIXTEEN📝

Heyy guyss I'm back..after Idk 2 weeks since the last update for this book...You know I've been sick for like a week or more... My head still feels dizzy.. After I 'm back from my granma place I've been having and headache and keep on vomiting every 2 hours.. I feels like I lost half of my weight...

And sadly today chapter is the last chapter😭

I don't know if I'm gonna write an epilogue or not..

Thank you to all that support me and this story.. I always love you guy.. Do check on my other story and read it if you interested..

LoVe You Guyss so Muchh😘😘

。^‿^。◆。^‿^。◆。^‿^。◆。^‿^。◆。^‿^。◆

                              End

(Lets take a minute an appriciated this..blessed to whoever did this😭)

blessed to whoever did this😭)

"No Star...it is dangerous ..you can die.. So please don't talk about this again.." Beam look at his dissapointed sister.

"I agree with Beam .. We won't know what will happen.." Forth said as he take a seat beside Beam. A calm breakfast suddenly turn to be a family meeting due to Star request.

"P'Beam..P'Forth...I know you two is worried about me.. But P's.. I will die eventually..So it doesn't make any different.. If I made it..I will stay with you two forever.. But If it doesn't work.. I will die..And If I didn't do it at all..I will still die just don't know when.." Star said while looking at the ceiling above his head avoiding to look into his brother eyes..

"No Star..When I say No..its mean No..!" Beam get up and walked to his room.

"I'm sorry Star.." Forth said and follow Beam to tgeir room.

Star sigh and get up..She grab her wallet and car key and leave the house. She want to calm his mind. Why her brother doesn't want her to be like one of them. She need to know.. And she know who to look for the answer.

meanwhile....

"Forth ..Am I being to cruel with her?? I just don't want to lose her.. I really love her.." Beam said as he snuggle his face to Forth chest.

Forth patted Beam back slowly.. He know that Beam just worried about Star. He feels the same the day Beam is bitten by Jenine.

"No..you are not sweetheart.. But Beam baby... Maybe Star is right..."

Beam loosen the hug and look into Forth eyes with his teary eyes.

"What do you mean Forth.." Beam ask.

"Well...She will die eventually..and theres nothing we can do when the time come.."

"What do you mean we can't do anything??!!? You is a Grim reaper.. Of course you can do something right??? You can't let her die..!!" Beam shouted and start to hit Forth chest.

"Beam..I can't stop the death.. My job is to show the souls of death person where to go.. I can kill someone ..But I can't make them avoid the death.." Forth calmly pulled his wife close and embrace that small guy in his arm..

"Forth..I don't want to lose her..Please..." Beam sob while close his eyes.

"Then you have to let her make her own decision..Its maybe the best.." Forth said and kissed the top of Beam head.

After a while Beam let go of Forth hand . Forth follow his wife with his eyes. Beam grab his phone from the table and dialed a number.

"Hello..Max..is Tul is with you??"

"Yes..why?" Max ask on the other line.

"I want to speak with him.." Beam said and sit between Forth leg on the bed.

"Hello Beam..why you want to talk with me?" Tul ask after Max hand him the phone.

"Star will go to your house.. And Tul..I want you to do whatever she want.. Anything Tul.. But don't tell her that I ask you to do that.. And tell her that I love her.." Beam hangup the call and burried his face on Forth chest again.

"Wake me up ..when you sure that she is okay.." Beam said and sleep with his tears on Forth bare chest.

"I will sweetheart.. Now just sleep.." Forth patted Beam shoulder slowly..

*
*

Beam open his eyes when he heard someone is calling his name and shaking his body slowly.

"Beam baby..wake up.." Forth voice make Beam get up imediately.

"Do you have a news about Star yet?" Beam grab Forth arm and look at his husband face.

"Yes Beam.. lets go to Max house. Now get up baby.." Forth caress Beam face with his thumb.

In the car Beam keep praying to god for his sister.. He don't know what happen to Star and that make him worried and scared at the same time.

"She will be okay right Forth.??" Beam ask as he look at the sky.

"She will baby..She is strong like you..don't worry.."

Beam nodded slowly and hold his busband hand and take a deep breath.

Gottchaa!!!!!!

Thiis not the end yet!!!

haha

I Love You Guyss...