FOUR📝

Forth's pov

My eyes can't stop staring at Star and Beam. They always look happy.. Star said he want to help Beam planting a new flower seed. But she end up sitting on her brother chair and just look at him.

I stood up and walked toward them. I snatch the seed from Beam hand.

"Hey Forth..thats my seed..!" Hearing what he said make me want to tease him.

"I never thought your 'seed' look like this.. because mine is different.." I laugh look at his red face. He bowed his head looking at his feet.

"Aren't all the seed look like this P'Forth??" Star question make me smile..

"Yes Star...I just want to tease Bee..thats why I said its different..Look Bee is so cute right now.." I didn't even realize that I call him Bee. I just thought that Bee is cute..Not that name..but the Bee(Beam) that is sitting infront of me right now.

Star that laughing stop and her eyes focused at the gate. Beam do the same. I turn my body to see what make this two stop laughing.

Great...here she come. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Jenine? "

Yes..that girl is Jenine ..she is a vampire but different from Max and Tul. Max and Tul is 100% real and they from the strongest coven. But Jenine is an hybrid. Her dad is a vampire and her mom is a normal human. And she always disturb me.

"Ohh Forth..I miss you..thats why I come.." She said but then she stop infront of Beam.

"Stand." And Beam just stand like she said. I look at them and crossed my arm on my chest.

"You smell sweet." She said then sniff Beam neck. Beam look paled right now. And I also hate when she do that..

"Stop it Jenine. He's mine." I said then pulling that girl away from Beam.

"He's your...? Wow.. Forth..I try to get you like 200 years already and now this small snd sweet guy that come from nowhere can get you?" I look at Jenine and sigh.

"Just stay away Jenine." I pulled Jenine inside the house and leave Beam and Star outside.

*
*

Beam's pov

I just look at Forth dragging that girl called Jenine inside the house. Well he already has a girlfriend. Great...

I sighed then sit to plant the seed again. I need to finish my work ..get money then I can find another house.

"Hye..." Someone tapped my shoulder lightly make me turn my head. Its Mr. Tul and Mr. Max. They is the one who get me this job. And they with someone. Tall ..white and handsome guy.

white and handsome guy

"Hi..I'm August." I just nodded my head and smiled.

"How your work Beam?? Is it okay? Did Forth torture you?? is hr being cruel to you?" Max turn my head left and right. Grab my hand and examine them. I look at Star that look confused with what happen.

"Mr.Max..calm down..I'm okay..Mr. Forth treat us okay. He is nice." I smiled then pulled my hand slowly. Both of them just nodded their head except for August. I notice that he just keep looking at me.

"Ermm ..Beam. When will you finish your work?" He suddenly ask.

"I'll be finish at 6p.m Mr.August."

"Then..do you want to go and eat dinner with me?" I furrowed my brow and look right in his eyes. "Its okay if you don't want."

Will I be rude if I reject. Then just agree Beam.

"Okay..I'll go with you." I said then smiled.

It just a dinner right..

*I fall in love with him again

*I fall in love with him again...😭

A/N : Well...well... What do you think about this chapter. I know its take me a time to update.. Its just I've been sick thats why.. But I hopr you will like my story...😊

Leave a vote and a comment...😍

I Love you guys💞😘