THREE📝

Beam's pov

"Beam..! Open the door .." I woke up due to the voice thats calling my name. I open the door and look at the owner of the room is standing infront of me.

"What wrong Mrs. Lee..?" I rub my eyes and look at her.

"Beam..you need to moved away. I'm selling this house."

"Wh...what?? Please Mrs. Lee..we have nowhere to go.. Please don't do this to us.." I hold his hand and beg her. Me and Star really don't know where to go if we leave this place.

"Its not my problem Beam..All I know this place is clear by noon." She said then walked away. I slip my hand thru my hair and leaned on the door. I look at Star that still sleeping. I don't care if I'm alone..but thinking about Star make me shed my tears.

I walked toward Star and wake her up. Thank god we didn't have alot of thing..Just a few cloth and Star school stuff. Star looked at me while blinking her eyes. He looked confused looking at me.

"Why you start packing all thing in the bag Bee..?"

"Well Star..we need to moved away..But I promise you..its gonna be a better place. "I lie to her. She looks excited and start packing thing too.

After I and Star done we leave that place at 9.30 a.m. I bring Star to the park and ask her to sit for awhile.I said I want to get something to drink.. But I want to ask people if they know any rent room nearby.

So I leave Star there alone for awhile.

*
*

Forth's pov

I stretch my leg after I done jogging. But when I want to walked toward my car I saw someone sitting at the chair alone big a few big bag. I squinted my eyes and realize that its Star..Beam sister. I run toward her.

"Star...what are you doing here alone, with all this bag...? Where is Beam??" She turn his head and look at me while smiling.

"Mr.Forth..Bee said that we will get a new placed to stay.. Thats why I'm here..Taking care of this bag..while Bee buy something to drink." She said innocently. I can feels something is wrong.

So I decide to wait for Beam with Star.

In approximately 15 minute Beam finally here..He look so tired.

"Ohh...Mr.Forth..what are you doinv here."He ask me while hand a bottle of drink to his sister.Star just look at us and didn't say anything.

"Tell me Beam.." I stand infront of him hoping he will tell me. But he just ignore me..So I have to read his mind.What...he has no place to stay right now? what  a jerk that house owner.

"Beam..Star ..come with me. " I lifted all Beam and Star bag and walked away.

"Mr.Forth..wait..what are you doing." I put all his bag into my car..and push him and Star inside. Then drive home.

*
*

"Beam..you don't have to tell me anything..I know everything.. You and Star just live here.. And Star will get his own room now.Like you want." I smiled and look at Beam. But he is furrowed his brow.

"Mr.Forth..I never told you anything..But how do you know about what happen..? and how do you know that I want Star to have his own room?"

"I just guessing...Forget it..Beside its be easy if you stay here to.. You can focused on your job.. " I said trying to convince him.

"But ..I just know you Mr.Forth." I sighed and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Then...we can get know each other more.." I look into his eyes. I don't knkw why..But I think his eyes is memerizing. Jts just make me feels calm looking in his eyes.

"Mr.Forth..we really can stay here..with you..??" Star sudden question make me smiled. J know that this little girl gonna be happy.

"Yes sweetheart..This is your house from now on.. You get your own room..And you can decorate it with anything you want..And just tell me what you want..I'll buy you anything." I said then pinch her cheeks. She giggled and hug Beam.

After showing Star his room..and put her belonging in her room. I walked with Beam to show him.. his room.

"This is your room Beam..beside my room." i open the door and put his bag on the bed. I want to walked out but Beam voice stop me.

"Mr.Forth..Thank you for everything.." He said while bowed his head.

"Aww ..Beam..I do this gor Star..She still a kid.. And please..just call me Forth okay..no more Mr. Forth.. Go and take a bath..and then bring Star to the kitchen.. You two still don't eat right.? ..after that you can continue your job.." I closed the door and walked down.

And I just smiled alone without any reason..

A/N : Just look at my hand😭😭... Its getting swollen.. I basically only use one hand to write my story... Urghh I hate it....🔪😡

I'm sorry if this chapter kinda boring...Please leave a comment and a vote okay...if u like this story..😊

I love you guyss💋💕