EIGHTEEN📝

Hy guyss I'm back..sorry for the late update..that because I just come back from a holiday trip with ............
of course my family😂

I love you guyss😘😘

Oh yeahh guyss...If you have any idea about what book should I do next just Pm me okay..😊Then I'll choose what should I do😊 because this book almost come to the end... thanks you

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Damn it..I guess Ken is already arrived." Tul said and struggle to hold Star hands. Because he just give his blood to Star and he still weak.

"Oh my lord.." Beam said and look at Forth.

They about to tie Star to the bed when suddenly Ken showup making Star more aggressive. She smell Ken blood and she feels like she need that blood.

"Let her go Tul." Ken said and look at Star. He didn't take his eyes off her.

The moment Tul and Beam let her go ,she jump infront of Ken.

"Take it. Suck my blood if you want.." Beam look at Ken in disbelief. He also know who is Ken. And that make him scared.

Star stand infront Ken with his purple eyes fixed on Ken face. Ken bite his own wrist making the blood drip on the floor. The smell of Ken blood is strong. Even Max ,Beam and Tul have to cover their nose..

"Wait!! Wait..Star don't drin-...." Before Max get to finish it Star already grab Ken wrist and suck the blood. Kem smile when Star start sucking his blood.

"No.." Max sigh and look at Beam. " I'm sorry."

"What? Why??" Beam look at his sister and Ken while furrowing his brow. What his friend mean by sorry.

As Star gulp the blood Beam can clearly saw some shape start to form on his neck.

(idk what is this..I take this picture from google)

"Max what is that?" Beam ask and start to panic. Its look like a tattoo.

"Its a servant mark.." Tul said with his eyes fixed at Ken smile.

"What do you mean servant mark?" Beam look at Max and Tul . His sister already done sucking Ken blood. She stood infront of Ken for a few second brfore she fall into that tall guy embrace.

"Thats mean she belong to me. "Within that Ken dissappear with Star.

"Max!! Tul! he bring Star with him!He take my sister away..!Do something !" Beam screaming and shouting but none of that will bring his sister back.

"Beam..don't worry..she will be fine. trust me.."Max said and leave the room .Leaving Beam with Forth.

"Forth.." Beam hug Forth and look at his husband.

"Its okay Bee..She will be fine.." Forth kiss ontop of Beam head and hug his one and only love.

*
*

Forth's pov

Its has been already 3 months since Ken bring Star with him. And my Beam also change. He talk less, eat less ...he just wait infront of the door if Star come back home. But she didn't show up. It make me feels hurt seeing him like this.

I miss my cheerfull ,bright and happy Beam like he use to be. But no. He sleep less than 3 hours . He tried to run away from home and want to look for Star a week ago. Thank god I can bring him back.

"Beam come and eat.." I called his name as I donr cooking.

"You can eat first Forth..I'm not hungry yet." He said and smile.

"Beam please..I don't want to eat alone. Please come and eat with me naa.." I grab his arm and blink my eyes a few times.

"Forth.."

"Beam~"

"Okay..okay.." He stand up and walked infront of me.

"Yeah...Beam eat with Forth today..I really miss you baby.."

*
*

Beam's pov

Forth already fall asleep beside me. I look at him then look out the window.

What Forth said this evening make me think about what have I done.

*******

"Beam stop being like this. I'm sure Star is fine. You can't do this to yourself..to.....me.." Forth bowed look at his feet avoiding looking at me.

"But she is my sister..I don't care what you said!! I'll find her!!! Even I have to leave you..!!!" I shouted infront of his name. Then I realize that I have gone to far whrn I can see a clear crystal fall from his eyes when he lifted his head and look at me.

We just look at each for more than 5 minute before Forth break the silence.

"I'll let you go if that what you want.." He said and walked upstair to our bedroom.

When I walked up I saw that he already fall asleep.

*****

"I'm sorry Forth..I'm sorry.." I kiss his cheeks and layed beside him. I slowly burried my face onto his bare chest,I grab his arm and place it on my waist like he always do.

"I miss you.." I said then slowly close my sleepy eyes.