TEN📝

Forth's pov

I wake up and see Beam snuggling at my chest. He look so cute while sleeping. Don't think too much people we didn't do anything last night. We just kiss and mark each other ..thats all.

I flick the hair that covering his eyes and kissed his forehead. And then his cheeks. He start moving around and spread his arm then snuggle back into my chest.

"Beam...Beamie...Bee..Wake up naa" I tapped his shoulder lightly and kiss his lips.

"5 minute .." He said and hug my waist. I kiss ontop his head and wake him up again. But he still remain the same.

"Baby..if you don't wake up..I will do something naughty naa.." I said trying to threat him.. But he just push my hand and turn his body away from me and pull the blanket to his chin.

I smirk and go behind him I lifted the blanket and slip my hand in that blanket. I put my hand on hia waist and slip it in his shirt.He start moving again. But didn't wake up. He pushed my hand away but I still do the same thing again.

But this time my finger stop on his nipple and start playing with that. He open his eyes and push my hand. "Now you wake up" I chuckled and kiss his cheeks.

He just pouted to me and didn't say anything. He mad at me??

"Bee..are you mad I did that?" I grab his hand trying to make him look at me.

But he didn't look at me..He sit there and do the silence treatment.

"Bee..look at me naa...I'm sorry if I make you angry.. I promise that I won't do that again .. Please Bee..." I lifted his chin with my finger.

"Please talk to me naa Beam...I'm really sorry.." This time I stood up and kneel while hugging his feet. I don't care..I just don't want him to be mad at me.

"Aww ..Forth . Get up..I just want to tease you.. Don't be like this naa.." He smiled and hold my hand asking me to get up again..

"What..You just playing around with a Grim Reaper you know..And you still dare to laugh." I said and look at his face. He still laughing at me.

"So what?? Are you gonna kill me??" He look at me and smirk. Yups he know I won't dare to hurt him.

"You know what else that sharp besides my scythe??" I smirk and look at him. He look confused and look at me. "What??" I jumped onto his body and oin him down on the bed.

"Fo...Forth..what are you doing??"

I ignore his question and start to kiss him. I slowly kiss his lips ..tasting all the sweet taste  on his lips. I nibble his small sweet lips ..I suck it..Bite it slowly and lick it..

Beam slowly reply my kiss and our tongue dance with sync. Beam is a good kisser. He know how to followed my rhythm. I slowly break the kiss from his lips and start to kiss his cheeks ..his jaw and his neck. I saw the hickeys that I did last night.. But today we need a new one.. So I kiss his neck and suck it slowly. I can hear his moan and thats make me can't stop here.

I slip my hand in his shirt and remove his shirt. I look at his half naked body. His white skin really making me can't stop kissing him. I kiss and suck his chest leaving a few mark there.

His moan getting louder when I start licking his nipple. And in just a few lick his nipple is getting hard.I smile and start remove his short and mine.

I spread his leg while kissing him. I break the kiss and smirk. I put my finger in my mouth , wet it then push my finger into him. He grab my arm and burried his face on my shoulder. I pushed and pulled my finger a few time to mame him relax and used to it.

I kiss his head . When he relax a bit I pull and walked toward the drawer and grab that clear gel.

"Beam..can I??" I ask him while putting the gel on my 'member'. Beam nodded his head slowly. His face is so red and cute right now. I can't wait any longer.

I open his leg and slowly pushed my hard 'member into him. He hooked his hand around my neck and start to moan as I thrust my hips. I start slowly but then its get faster . I kiss Beam a few time to make him forget the pain.

"Forth..arhhh...I...I..can't..arhh..hold it..any..arghh..anymore!!"

"Lets come together naa Beam..I faster my thrust and finally...

"Arghhhh!!" I fall ontop Beam body and rolled down , laying beside him. Beam still panting heavily so do I.. But I love it.. I kiss Beam forehead and pulled him into my embrace.

"Thank you naa Beam." I can feels he nodded while hugging me back..

" I can feels he nodded while hugging me back

A/N: Oh my..I'm so bad at writing this kind of situation..But I try okay..So don't judge.. Seriously DON'T JUDGE...naa just kidding...😂😂

Look I found this pic👇😂

Don't you think they look cutee

Don't you think they look cutee...ohho..*screaming inside*😱

I Love You Guys😍😘