SIX📝

Forth's pov

After done eating with Star, Max and Tul I wait for Beam at the living room. I just feels worry because August is a Cupid. I don't want him to trick Beam.I look at the clock. its almost 9 already. But Beam still didn't come home.

I want to get up when I heard a car stop infront of the gate. I look thru the window and see Beam is coming out from that car. So I sit back and crossed my arm.

Beam open the door and want to walked away after closed it.

"Do you have fun Beam?." I don't know why I ask that question. It just slip thru my mouth.

"Well. August is kinda fun person. So ya.. I have fun." Fun??...Great.. He like August?

"Glad to know that." Again..I don't know what happen to me I just stood up and walked toward my room. I look in the mirror and my eyes turn green. Damn it.. Its can be.... No I'm not...

Jealous???

Oh no...why should I jealous? I don't have any reason to jaelous right? Maybe I just tired. But my eyes turn yellow if I'm tired.. Oh god. Did I jealous of Beam and August?

I need help. I grab my phone and dialed Max number.

"Yo bro..what do you want.."

"Damn it..Can you just act normal and pick up the phone. Its better than you just keep showing up like that Mr.Max the vampire." Yes he is laying on my bed right now. I hate my 'normal' friend so much.

"I'm sorry friend. So what do you want?" He ask me and raised his left brow.

"Well..I need to ask you something."

"Then ask me." He get up and sit on the bed.

"Ermm..You in love with Tul right?... So what do you feels if Tul go out with another guy. Like a Cupid for example."

"Wow..woo...Cupid?? Na ahhh....Of course I will feels angry..Jealous..and feels like I will kill someone. But why you ask me like that...And Cupid for example... Wait a second.. Cupid is August..And August go out with Beam. Oh my god Forth....You like Beam.!!"

I enlarged my eyes look at Max. I...I...like Beam.

"No Max. I don't like Beam. I just feels worry." I tried to deny what just come out from Max mouth.

"Like I believe you Mr. Grim reaper." He then laugh at me. This is what a friend for. To laugh at you.

*
*

Beam's pov

I really can't believe myself right now. What I just see..what I just heard. 

Well..I want to go and meet Forth at his room to say sorry making him wait for me. But When I reach his door He want to call someone then a few second Max showup just like that. I cover my mouth prevent from making any sound. I just look at them.

Forth like me??I don't know if I should be happy or scared. He is a Grim Reaper.. Max is vampire and August is Cupid. I feels like I'm going crazy right now. What just happen.

I walked back slowly to my room and lock it. I sit on the bed and trying to process what just happen. Maybe they just playing around ? But its might be true... Oh god.

I ruffled my hair then cupped my own face. Even that the true..Forth and Max is a good guy..They help me right?. Maybe they want to eat me after they feed me??

Oh Beam..what are you thinking.. I lay on the bed and hope all this is a dream.

A/N : No note for today.... Just Love you guyss😊😊😘😍