FIFTHTEEN📝

I'm going to skip the wedding part...why...idk

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Author's pov

20years later...

Beam open his eyes slowly and saw Forth still sleeping beside him. He don't want to disturb that guy and decide to just look at him.

 He don't want to disturb that guy and decide to just look at him

"How can he be so handsome even when he sleep.?" Beam whisper slowly with his eyes still fixed on Forth face.

"That because I have you by my side.." Forth said and open his eyes. Beam look shocked for a second but laugh along with Forth after that..

"Morning baby.." Forth said then leaned closer and peck the tip of Beam nose.

"Morning too sweetheart.." Beam said as he moved his body closer to Forth and snuggle into that guy muscular chest.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" Forth ask whilst ruffle Beam hair slowly.

"I'll eat anything that you cook.." Beam said and loosen the hug. He get up wear his short and walked to the bathroom.

He take out toothbrush and toothpaste to brush his teeth. After a minute Forth come and hug him from behind. That tall guy burried his face on Beam neck.

"You smell nice Beam.." He said and kiss that guy neck before grab the toothbrush.

Forth is the first who walked down before Beam.

"Morning Star.." Forth greeted Star that seem busy with her phone.

"Morning P'Forth..You early today..where is P'Beam..?" Star look at Forth with a wide smile on her face.

"Well today is my turn to cook..Beam still in showering." Forth said while walking to the kitchen.

He open the fridge and look inside it while thinking what to cook.

"Star..what do you want to eat?" Forth lifted his head

"Pancake..!"

"Okey dokey.." Forth going to make some pancake ,fried egg and fried some sausage.

*
*

"Wow..smell nice.." Beam walked down wearing his short and sleeveless shirt.

"Of course..P'Forth is the one who cook today.." Star said and put his phone down followed his brother to the kitchen.

"Hows your work Star?" Beam ask as they both sit on the chair.

"Everything is great.." She said with a bright and wide smile.

Beam smile along with his sister. He know that Star is a clever and hardworking girl. But he never tell star that he is a vampire. He don't want Star to be scare of him.

"Do you want to say something P? you are hiding something don't you..?" Star look at Beam face and furrowed her brow. She live with her brother since she was a baby..She know something wrong with his brother.

"No..I don't hide anything..don't worry I'm just tired." Beam said with a smile.

"Aww P...I hope you tell me..But I guess you still want to keep everything as a secret from me. Right P'Forth.." Star look at Fortg raising her left brow.

"I don't know Star.." Forth lie.

"Come one P....I know everything .. I don't know about you P'Forth..but my brother right here is a vampire..Right?"

"Star..h-how...?" Beam look at Forth and take a deep breath.

"How do I know..? I heard you guys talk 20 years ago..on your wedding day P..You were talking with P'Max and P'Tul..at first I though you guy just joking..But as time goes by..I know its true.. You hate meat P..But you always eat a lot if meat now...medium cook...You are short-sighed P..But you can see everything clear even a small bee 100 meter away.. And I'm 30 years now P..But you two doesn't aged at all!! that is I hate the most..not a single thing change with your body!.."

"Okay

"Okay..okay...enough Star..So you are not scare at me...or Forth..?" Beam ask his sister.

"You..? nah..why should I scare..you are my brother..About P'Forth..I don't what he is..But still I don't scare with both of you.."

"I'm a Grim Reaper Star..." Forth said as he put the food on the plate..

"Great...my brother is a vampire..and my brother in law is a Grim Reaper...What a life you have Star.." She talk to herself and shoved the pancake into her mouth.. "By the way P'Forth..is there a way I can be like you two.." She ask and a smile start to form on her lips.

Beam and Forth look at Star with a shocked expression.