TWO📝

Forth's pov

I watch Beam doing his job while sitting at the balcony..He start with cutting the tree..then cutting all the grass. He soaked with sweat. Usually I just sit and watch.. But looking at this young hardworking guy..I decide to go down and help him.

"Is there anything I can help you Beam?"

"Whoaa!..Mr. Forth..please don't do like that.." He take a deep breath and placed his hand on his chest. He look too shock.

"I'm sorry.." I chuckled then ruffled his head. I don't know why I do that.. But I kinda like doing that to this cute guy.

"Beammmmm..........!" I turn my head to the voice who is call Beam. Its a girl . She running toward us and hug Beam. I look at both of them. "Bee...I miss you naaa". The girl said then kiss Beam cheeks. Beam just laugh then pinch that girl cheeks.

He has a girlfriend? I look at them with an emotionless face.

"Oh..I'm sorry Mr.Forth.. This is my sister Star. And Star this is Mr.Forth..My boss for this 2 weeks i guess.."

Oh..sister...Okay then.

"Hi Star..Nice to meet you." I smiled then shake his hand. "Nice to meet you to Mr. Forth." His smiled look like Beam.

"Oh Bee...I bought you a lunch... Its a sandwich and a Milo." She said then smiled widely.. Beam ruffled his sister hair. "Thank you naa."

"Wait..you two eat sandwich on lunch??..You need to work Beam..and you eat sandwich?" I ask while furrowed my brow. Both of them just nodded.

"Hurmm...Star..you don't have anything to do right after this.??" Star shake his head and look at his brother in confused.

"Great..Then both of you.. Eat lunch with me." Star just nodded and smiled. Beam smile look at his sister. He must be love his sister a lot.

*
*

"Wow Mr.Forth..you really a good chef. Its so delicious.. Its my first time eat like this. Thank you ..Mr.Forth.." Star said while hooked his hand around his brother hand. 

First time eat like this??  Oh..God..

"Its okay Star..You can come here anytime you want.." i said then ruffled his hair. Beam look at me and smiled.

"Then I will go first okay.. I need to do a homework." Star said then run while waving her hand. Beam look at his sister vanish from his sight then look at me.

"Thank you Mr.Forth for today..This is my first time seeing my sister smile like that..Thank you so much." He wipe the tears that suddenly drop from his eyes.

"Its okay Beam. She can come anytime she want.. Beside I need a friend too.. You and your sister will be my friend start from today. Now lets continue shall we??" I patted his head then walked toward the tree that he want to cut.

"You don't have to do this Mr.Forth. Its my job."

"Uishhh...Go and do something else..let me do this one.." He pouted then walked to the fountain. I laugh looking at him then continue to cut the tree.

*
*

"This is your pay for today Beam..Thank you naa" I hand him the envelope and smiled at him.

"Thank you Mr.Forth..Tomorrow I'll come at the same time as today okay.. See you Mr.Forth." He walked away while looking at the envelope. I close the door and want to lock it. But then the doorbell ring. I open it and see Beam.

"Whats wrong Beam?" I ask while furrowed my brow.

"This is too much Mr.Forth.. Its like a 3 day work." He said.I chuckled a bit.

"Just take it Beam..Its for you and Star."

"But..Mr. Forth..I...."

"If you love Star..take it.." He sighed before walked away.." thank you Mr.Forth."

I smiled alone and look at him walked away.

*
*

"Oii..stop smiling Forth. I saw everything..." Max said while suddenly show up from nowhere.

"What?? can't I smile?." I said then take out my phone. "Where is Tul?"

"I'm here." he suddenly sit beside Max with an apple in his hand.

"Give me Beam number." I hand him my phone. He look at Max and smirk before add Beam number. Then hand back my phone.

*
*

Beam's pov

I never get one day paid this much..Actually never meet a person like him. A person who treat my sister well. A person that help me and pay me like that.. He just one of the kind.

I not mention his face..his body yet.. He just my style..even tho its imposibble to get him..But I can dream right...

Oh yah...I'm gay...just to let you know.. So don't get weird if I suddenly think a weird thing like.. I want to kiss Mr.Forth..haha..Just kidding.. I don't to get punch on the face for doing that. Looking at his muscle I'm sure..My nose will broke if he punch me.

I lay on my bed and look at the ceiling. Star bed is beside me.. We live in a rent room. Because I can't affort a house.. Even tho Star said that its okay..But she is growing. And I know she gonna be uncomfortable one day.

I looked at her and sigh. I promise Star..I'll get you a comfortable live one day..

I'll get you a comfortable live one day

A/N : Look at this...arghhh....I'm screaming and dying right now... He just perfect..oh god..😍

What do you think of this chapter...😏
A)  Just Okay😐
B) Nahh😤
C) love it😍
D) no comment😶

And I Love You guysss.....😍💗❤😘