Chapter 6

Percy POV

My eyes shot open and I was breathing hard the next morning. It was still dark outside. I looked over at my clock to see it was only three o'clock. I sighed as I turned over onto my back and looked up at ceiling. I was able to surpress the nightmares for so long. Replacing the thoughts of gabe and sally(i'm so so sorry fandom. I love sally too buy for the plot it must happen.) physically and mentally abusing me. Gabe stabbing me over and over again. Sally telling how much of a worthless piece of crap I am. I was broken out of my musings when I heard a knock on my door. Kelli walked in with a cup of what looked like hot chocolate in her hands. I sat up even more as she walked over. I blushed when I noticed that she was wearing a tight tank top that huged her busty breast beautifully and a pair of short shorts that left some of her perfect bubble butt hanging out. I don't mean to be a perv but when your an eleven year old boy who is just starting to want to know more about a females body you notice and the only female body around looks like that you're going to notice. Once she got to the bed she sat down on the edge and offered me the cup.

"I could smell your distress." she said worriedly. "Whats wrong, i've never gotten the slightest hint of fear or panic from you, but I nearly passed out from the amount that assaulted my nose." she told me with the same worried tone. I shook my head. "Nothing kelli. Just a bad dream." I responded. "Percy please. I know i'm a monster, but I have been here for years now. You'll have to open up at some point." she said with hurt in her voice. I looked up at her as my eyes were trained on the mug and her eyes held desperation and hurt in them. That look was compelling me to tell her everything. So I did. I told her about gabe, about sally, and even the "special job" they made me do when we got really low on money. She looked at me with a stunned expression. "Thats horrible. I mean i've killed kids before, but I always make it quick and painless. I never torture them." she whispered. I looked at her with a warning stare. "You MAKE it quick and painless?" I asked her putting emphasis on make. She looked confused before realizing what she said. "Opps, I meant used to." she said sheepishly. I nodded and looked at the time. Three twenty-three. I sighed again. Kelli looked at the time as well. "I should get to bed and let you rest." she said, but didn't make make any movement to get up and I have a feeling why. "You can't get to sleep without me can you." I stated more than asked. She looked annoyed but then it turned to a embarrassment. I chuckled making her hit my arm. I laughed more causing her to pout. I just laid down still chuckling. Kelli sat there awkwardly not knowing what to do. "Lay down kelli." I said and she laid her head on my chest. I swear she was a human once. Then we drifted of to sleep.

Linebreak

I woke up again. This time at nine thirty-five. I looked around and noticed that kelli was in my bed laying on top of me. I carefully slipped from under her and stood. I walked from thr bed to my dresser grabbing the essentials for a shower and walked into the bathroom. I stopped in front of the mirror and started to brush my teeth. Kelli tells me that my teeth are perfectly white and that I don't need to brush them, even in the morning. I just say that its disgusting not to brush your teeth and shower in the morning. She still didn't agree but did it anyone. After brushing my teeth I hopped into the shower. After a quick shower I got out dried myself of wrapping the tile around my waist. I opened the bathroom door and walked out.

Kelli POV

My eyes fluttered open as the light from the sun came through the blinds. 'I hate you apollo.' I thought and the sun seemed to shine brighter. I sat up and realized that I was in percy's room. I instantly started to blush. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and percy stepped out. He only had a tile wrapped wround his waist. His perfect swimmer/runner/hunter abs clear to who ever was there. I started blushing way harder. He looked over at me and I looked away. Tearing my eyes from percy's perfect body.

"Hey kelli. How did you sleep?" he asked completely oblivious to the fact that I was trying to keep my face from exploding. "Good and you?" I replied. "Fine thanks." he said. I took an experimental look in his direction and saw that he had put on a black long sleeve shirt tha huged his muscels, silver camo pants and black combat boots. He also threw on his a silver hunting vest. "Where are you going?" I asked getting kinda upset that he didn't tell me where he was going. He always told me everything. "Kelli, whats today?" he asked. She looked at the clock on his night stand. "Its friday. Why" she asked. He gave her an irritated look. "What do we normally do on friday?" he asked. She thought about for a moment before she screamed. "Finally. I haven't been hunting in ages!!!!!!" she squealed in excitement. Every friday they would go out hunting for monsters in the vicinity. Then at night they would enter their ghost rider forms and hunt the guilty humans. I hopped up from my spot on his bed to go get ready. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. Once done with the hygiene as percy calls it, I threw on a pair of camo pants and a black tank top over a vest. I ran down stairs to see percy waiting by the door. His sunglasses were hiding his beautiful silvery yellow orbs. We walked outside and called nemean. He came bounding toward us in a graceful cat manner. With that we were off to hunt.

Linebreak

We killed lots of monsters. It was understandable because percy used his Zarathos powers to keep a barrier up so no monster couldn't get through except me and nemean. I know, I know 'if your a monster how can you kill your own kind.' well I don't consider myself a empousa. I don't even use the form much anymore. I only use use it when hunting. Percy taught me how to act human even thought I don't know how he knows considering hes been on his own since he was four. Anyway we were taking a break on the edge a pond when I caught a wift of a certain smell. By the look on nemeans face he smelled it too. Percy, probably sensing our negative emotions sat up and looked at me asking a silent question.

"Demigods." I answered it. "From the smell they are stronger than normal demigods, but not big three kid level." I said trying not to tell him of the romans. I didn't want percy hunted for killing them, although it seemed he already knew. "Romans. Stronger than greeks because they train more and have better battle instincts." he said. "Get out of here. Take nemean with you. I'll take care of it." he said taking on that dominating and leader role that sent shivers down my spine. Knowing that there was nothing I could do or say to change his mind , I called nemean and we left so percy could be percy.

Percy POV

I stood from my laying position on the soft grass. I would have to remember this place. Maybe I could build a mini cabin near the pond. I sensed the romans getting closer so I stopped my thoughts and looked in the from where they were coming. Soon enough they broke through the tree line. All wearing armor. One though stuck out. He had blonde hair and electric blue eyes. He also had a cresent shaped scar on his lip. I wonder how this was going to go.

Jason POV

Me and a team of demigods had been sent to check on a weird disturbance in these woods. I hated the woods. I was always more of a sky guy myself. Probably because i'm the son of Jupiter. Anyway we had just broke through the tree line im stepping into a beautiful clearing but stopped when I noticed the boy their. He oddly resembled lady diana with the mostly auburn colored hair, the broze shiny skin,the hunters build, and well he was wearing silver camo pants with a silver vest. He also donned a black long sleeve shirt, black combat boots, and sunglasses. He had and aura of authority around him that even bested mine. We stood still waiting for one another to make the first move. Finally he won and I stepped foward.

"Hello. My name is Jason Grace. Son of Jupiter and warrior of the twelfth(?) legion. Who might you be?" I asked politely. "Vengeance. Lone demigod." he replied. "Lone? So you don't have a home?" I asked him. He nodded. "Of course I do. I'm not an animal. I just don't need people knowing where my home is." he replied. I nodded. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing out here?" I asked. He looked at me for s moment. It was unnerving considering he had on sunglasses that I couldn't see through. "I was on a walk." he said. I could tell he was telling the truth. 'He must not live far' I thought. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. "We are investigating something. Its classified what it is so don't ask." I said. That came out harsher than I meant. He raised he hands in a defending way. "I didn't plan on it. I must be leaving now. Places to be and what not. Till next time mr. Grace." and he disappeared in a burst of flames. Wait was that a god. No he would act different. Do what was he I askex myself. I shook the headache inducing thoughts away and told the team to keep moving and so we did. I really wonder who that guy was.