Chapter 32

Third POV

A flaming chain slammed on top of a hellhound, turning it back into shadows to seep in to the black, glassy sand of Tartarus. The chain was swung it once more. It wrapped around the neck of cyclops and with a yank, the head was sent rolling with a burning stump. Percy whipped the chain back around his body and continued walking. Since he's started his journey, he's been attacked by at least thirty different monsters. Including ones he didn't even know existed.

He's also gotten no contact from anyone. All he has is Zarathos occasionally speaking in his head. He doesn't know for how long he's been walking, but he doesn't plan on stopping until he sees either a gate or a giant hole. The author doesn't remember what he said about the gate of hell. As Percy walked, he came across yet another group of monsters. Percy grinned and summoned his trident. He spun it around and ran into the group. A giant launched a flaming canon ball at him, but Percy leaned to the side, allowing it to simply fly by his head.

His trident was soon embedded in the giant's head, killing him instantly. It was snatched out before the giant could turn to dust and swung in a wide arc. Another giant was batted away and a bat like creature was burst into golden dust. The others laughed cruelly, making Percy frown in confusion. He didn't bother dwelling on that too long though. A quick blast of fire from the prongs of the trident and they were turned to ash.

Percy charged the last giant and and smacked him across the face with it. He then used the sharp bottom to stab the giant's eye out. It died quickly after that. Then, he was alone again. Percy huffed from the disappointment of the monsters and walked away.

He trudged across the depressing terrain for who the hell knows how long before he got a massive headache. It wasn't Zarathos screaming though. It was an over abundance of sin and suffering that he sensed. Thousands upon thousands of agonizing screams, pain filled wails and depressed cries.

"There." Zarathos growled. Percy, who had screwed his eyes shut to try to stop the pain, opened his eyes and saw a bright light in the distance. He staggered forward, the headache getting worse and worse with each step he took, but he didn't stop. He couldn't stop. Zarathos made sure that he didn't. Percy reached the light and it turned out to be a giant pit. Inside... the pit. Percy didn't question it. He just jumped in.

He heard from Nyx that it took nine days to fall into Tartarus. Apparently, that wasn't the same for Hell. He almost immediately fell into a wide open terrain. Hell was... how could it be described. It was a mix of what you'd expect and what you wouldn't. On the surface it was definitely just hellfire and brimstone. The deeper you go though, it was more than than. Sophisticated houses, grand buildings. Percy landed on the hard gravel ground and finally, the headache subsided.

Looking around, there were no demons in sight. An annoying observation. No one to question on where his bike could be. He huffed at the idea of more fucking walking. However, Z wouldn't shut the fuck up if he didn't fund that damn bike. Wait, why the hell does he have to find the bike?! Couldn't he just use a car or a different bike!?

Yes, he could, but the dumbass author wrote himself into a corner and made a big deal out of that damn motorcycle so he has to follow through. I know, he's a fucking idiot.

Anyway, Percy started forward. Luckily, it didn't take very long for him to come across a demon. It had red leathery skin, tiny wings and it was hunched over.

"Hey!" Percy yelled. The thing turned and growled. It's milky white eyes glaring at me. "Please tell me you're capable of speaking English." It growled and stalked forward, seemingly trying to intimidate Percy. He took that as a no and shot it in the face. He grunted and kept walking. Yet again, he doesn't know how long he walked. He just walked. Finally, something actually happened. "Oy! The fuck are you?!" Percy turned to see a green skinned demon with a fat belly and a gruesome looking face.

"Doesn't matter who I am. I'm looking for something." He said. The demon laughed a gravely laugh. "Who da fuck do ya think ya are? Waltzing right into hell wit da shit." Percy wasn't as amused. "I'm looking for a bike. Wheels are on fire, probably has a skull on it or something. You know it?" The demon stopped laughing. "Da hell you looking fo dat for?" He asked suspiciously.

"It belongs to me." Percy replied. Then, the demon suddenly had a red hot chain wrapped around his throat. "So, do you know where it is or are you another useless cumstain?" Percy growled. The demon started sweating and a putrid smell emitted from his body. "I might have some information." Percy tightend the chain. "Then talk." The demon coughed as his air supply became thinner. "Lilith! Aye heard Lilith was riding around on it!" The demon yelled. "Where is she?" Percy demanded. "Aye dun no. Prolly in da pri' ring!" Percy unwrapped his chain.

"Thank you." He said and started walking away. "So, who's Lilith?" Percy asked seemingly himself. "A powerful witch." The spirit spoke. Percy waited for him to continue, but got nothing. "Ok, I know being in hell has made you stronger. You can say way more." He still got nothing. "Can I at least know why she would steal the bike so I know how to approach the situation?" Percy asked. Not a damn word.

Not even a grunt.

"For fucks sake, can i get something!" He yelled. "We're you dating or something?" The spirit grunted uncomfortably. Percy paused his walking. "Wait, were you actually dating her?" He asked. "It does not matter." Percy huffed. "So I'm dealing with a demonic, probably crazy, witch of an ex girlfriend." Percy groaned. "Just great."

Are you all happy now? Huh?

TheViridi

Are you all happy?