Chapter 5

Percy POV

I arrived back home to see kelli sitting in the front yard scratching nemean's ears. His purring was shaking the ground. Once she noticed me she stood up and bounced over to me.

"How was the meeting?" she asked in her normal bubbly tone. "Uneventful for the most part. Ares attacked me and zeus tried to get me to swear loyalty to olympus, but otherwise nothing happened. Although hestia might visit us soon." I told her walking into the house after rubbing nemean's head when I passed him. Once in the house I walked down the stairs into my armory with kelli in tow. Shes been acting weird lately. Always following me around unless I got to close to a god or group of demigods. When we would watch a movie it somehow always ended with her falling asleep snuggled up against my side and me carrying her to her room. Not that I was complaining. Kelli is incredibly beautiful. She has beautiful brown skin, with long curly dark brown hair. Toned legs and a slim stomach with a slight muscular outline. Not to mention her perfecty sized breast and round bubble butt that jiggles with the slightest of movement. I mean i'm not a perv but if you lived with one person for two year you would notice too. Anyway once we got to the armory I walked over to the iron man like armor and started to dismember it.

"What are you doing?" kelli asked. "I noticed up on olympus when I fought ares that i'm super fast. I dodged all of his attacks only using a bit of my flash step when he used his godly speed. So I wondered why use this bulky aromr that slows me down whe I can overwhelm my opponent with quick strikes." i responded. She nodded. When I was done I only had the chest piece, the gloves, and the rocked booster boots. Luckily the cyclopses taught me how to remodel or make stuff before they left. I took the rocket boots a started to take them apart. When done I had took the armor for the bottom of the shoe and covered a regualr shoe with it. I put them on and tried them out. They worked perfectly. They didn't fall apart so I geuss I did good. I moved on to the gloves dismembering them as well. When I was done I remade them to be thinner and more sleek. I added a piece that kinda acts like a mini sheild, sorta like a buckler,  to it that spiked at elbow. I kept the energy beam because no matter how formal I act in public i'm still a kid and its awesome. Also the missiles that shot out of the back of the hand will explode with hellfire. Finally I got to the chest piece. Just like the others I dismembered it and remodeled it to be thinner and to give me more ability to move. I kept the uni-beam just in case. After I was done I put it on and went to the training room. Kelli had left for something so I walked alone. (Who knows what song has that line. Hint its by green day.) I walked into the training room and got to work. I flew around hitting the targets that I had set up. Honestly I need something more challenging. At least the new armor desgin was good. (A/N: think red hood armor.) When I finished I walked back to my room to take a shower. After taking a shower I went down stairs (my room is on the top floor) to the living room and saw kelli sitting on the couch with my favorite movie,wolverine x-man orgins, i'm gonna make some claws like logans one day. I walked over and sat down next to her and she pressed play. Kelli kept glancing at me until I held my arm up and she scooted under it snuggling into my side. Like I said. The usual. The movie finished and I carried kelli to bed then went to sleep myself.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes,bacon,eggs,and other breakfast foods. 'who's coocking? Last I checked kelli doesn't know how.' I thought getting up and creeping to the door. Opening it slowly I stepped out and quietly stepped down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see kelli and hestia? They were standing at the stove and it looked like hestia was teaching kelli how to cook.

"Well this is surprising." i said scaring hestia making her jump. She whirled around with a spatula in her hand while kelli slowly turned around, her being used to me sneaking around. "For the love of chaos don't do that you nearly made me fade!" hestia yelled. "I'm sorry lady hestia. I did not mean to scare you." i told her. "Its ok,but please make noise next time."she responded. Her breath slowing down. "In my defense, if I smell someone cooking in my home and there are only two people who live here and neither know how to cook the things I smell, i'll get curious." I said back. She looked at me with a sheepish face that was red with embarrassment. "Understood perseus. I'm sorry for just letting myself in. Its just that i'm so used to not being noticed I tend to forget my manners sometimes." she responded looking upset at the not being noticed part. "Its perfectly fine. No need to apologize. I actually expected you. Just not to find you teaching kelli how to cook." I replied with a hint of amusement. Kelli must've heard it cause she threw a glare at me before returning her sight to the panckes. I walked up behind her and grabbed her hand with the spatula in it and flipped the pancakes with her hand. "When the top starts to bubble flip it." I told her. She blushed, but I just put it off as embarrassment. I stepped back and looked at hestia. "So lady hestia,not to be rude but what are you doing here." I asked her. She thought for a minute. "I wanted to see how you lived. How you do things. Also maybe get some background on you. You seem very closed off and I was wondering why that was." she said. I nodded understanding why she would to know more about me,but that doesn't mean i'll tell her. "Finished." kelli said breaking the silence that had settled. I looked over her shoulder as she made the plates. The food looked edible. She turned to me giving me a plate and looked at me expectantly. Getting what she was implying I picked up the fork and tested the pancakes. They were pretty good. The middle wasn't gooey so thats good. I nodded with a ghost of a smile on my face. If you haven't noticed I don't smile much. I walked to the table and set my plate down to help the girls with their plates. After we all sat down we talked about random stuff. I tried to avoid my past as much as possible. Luckily hestia got the hint and understood. After breakfast I congratulated kelli on her first successful meal and told her to meet me in the training room in twenty minutes. I walked outside to feed nemean. After feeding him I scratched behind his ear and walked back inside and into my personal library. Yes I actually like to read. After spending fifteen minutes reading a book on philosophy I went to the training room and waited for hestia and kelli. They arrived and I got to work on training kelli. It seemed her fighting style was more based on surprise. Luring her opponent in and killing them brfore they knew what happened. Hestia spent the night and went back to olympus in the morning as not to raise suspicion in the council. One thing thats bothering me though is that I can't shake this feeling that this war is a cover for someting bigger. Well, i'll just have to see.