👑 C H A P T E R : 27 👑

Start from the beginning

"And all the credits goes to to just Me, Me and Me..." He said while patting his back himself. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh really? If Emma heard this, she'll definately kill you for not giving any credits to her." I laughed. He gave me a priceless face in response. I laughed more.

"Ha. ha. ha. Very funny." He said sarcastically. I shook my head and bursted out laughing.

Suddenly out of no where, my phone started to ring. I took it out from my pocket and saw Robin's name coming on the screen. Why is he calling this late at night? I thought to myself.

"Who's calling you?" Alex asked me, making me come out of my daze.

"I- Uh... I-It's uh..." I trialled off. He smirked.

"It's okay brother. It's okay. You can talk to her. I'm going to bed." He said before getting up and giving me a knowing look.

Ohh... He's thinking that it's Grace who's calling me. I understood.

"Goodnight. And don't forget to take more medicines.!" I shouted towards his room.

"Okay. Goodnight!" He shouted back.

After that, I immediately got up and went towards the terrace balcony. And answered Robin's call.

"Hello? Jason?" He answered.

"Yes, how're you?" I asked.

"I-I'm fine Jason. But..." He trialled off.

"But what? What happened? Why are you sounding so low?" I asked him worriedly.

"There's a bad news I'm having." He said lowly.

"What it is?" I asked him, now getting myself worried again.

"Actually I've got a new information that, there's someone from the other gang who'd got inside into our city. And is trying to destroy us." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"From where did you got this information from? What's the source?" I asked him.

"He destroyed our business in Brooklyn by bombing the place. I checked the CCTV footages outside the place and saw some people of 'Norths Gang'." He explained.

"And you're telling me this now?!" I shouted at him, now becoming frustrated.

"I'm sorry Boss but I thought you're already in a lot of stress because of you know..." He said.

I cursed myself under my breath. Control your anger Jason. Control. I told myself.

"But how the fuck is this possible?! I've already killed that 'Norths Gang's' leader. How can they still be strong? Without a leader?" I asked.

"I don't know. But I have a feeling. That they're planning something very very big for us. Maybe there's someone who's taking revenge on behalf of their leader." He said.

"No. It can't be. He was of our age only. Even though I didn't saw his face, but from his physical features I could tell that he was of around our age only." I told him, clutching on my hairs.

"Maybe.. But I'm sure that there's someone from 'The Norths' itself who's doing all this. He's already destroyed everything that was established in Brooklyn and now, he's in New York. And will eventually try to do that again." He said.

"I'm coming to meet you tomorrow. I'm joining the business again from tomorrow. But before that, I want you to do one thing for me." I said.

"Order please." He said.

"I want you and Robin to keep an eye on someone." I said.

"Who?" He asked desperately.

"Her name's Grace Hudson. She studies with me in college. I want you to keep an eye on her, see her everyday whenever I'm mot with her. I want you to protect Garce by keeping an eye on her specially when I'm not around her." I commanded him.

"Okay Jason. There will always be someone around her." He said.

"Not someone! I want only you or Chaz. And no one else. I cannot trust anyone on her." I said. I could already imagine him smirking on the phone while I said this.

"Alright Boss. Me or Chaz, anyone of us will always be around her." He said while chuckling inthe background. Amd I could already hear some else too chuckling in the background with Ryan. It surely was Chaz.

"Whatever." I said. They both bursted out laughing.

"I think someone is really special yo Jason." They both said in unison.

I rolled my eyes at them and then remembered that they could actually not see me doing this.

"Anyways, I'll meet you guys tomorrow. Same place. Same time." I said again in my leader tone.

"Yes, Boss." They both said in unison.

"Goodnight and Take Care of yourselves both of you." I said.

"Yes, you too." They said. And with that they cutted the phone.

I sighed. What the hell is happening? Who the fuck is trying to do all this? Firstly he destroyed our whole business in Brooklyn and now he's in NY to destroy our biggest one. And 'Norths'. How can someone from the Norths can do all this? I mean, I except that it was a very powerful and strong gang, owning the half Europe with us. That's why we're enemies. They have the half Europe and we have the half. There is always this fight for the whole.

But I remember perfectly, that I'd killed their leader on that day. I don't remember his name. God! What was his name? But why am I thinking very much about that mother fvcker. He took everything from me before that. Firstly my business ,then my own girlfriend betrayed mr for him. For power, for money. That's why I destroyed him completely. Completely. He can't do all this. He's dead and I know that.

But the thing I'm not most of all scared of is that. Now, if anybody of my enemies got to know about Grace,  they'll definately try to hurt her to hurt me. And I'll not let that happen at any cost. That's why I told Chaz and Ryan to keep an eye on her when she's alone or not with me.

Now, taking the name of Ryan and Chaz, well, they both are my best of friends since childhood. They're also my most trustable people in this whole world. I trust them with my life. Alex too knows about them. But he doesn't have anu idea about this Gang Business at all. And it's actually good for him. He'll be safe.

Suddenly, my phone started ro ring again. Now why the fuck this asshole is calling me again? I thought and took out the phone from my pocket. And I saw Grace's name coming on the screen.

Oh god! Why is she calling this late at night? Is she alright? I thought.

I immediately answered her call.

"Hello?" I said and waited for her to reply.

__________

Just a filler Chapter. I needed this to explain you all that Jason is also a mafia leader of a gang. The things will get more cleared out very soon.

And Thank-you so so so much for 3.03k views on my story. I truely love you all... 😘

Please Vote and Comment...

Love ~ Mariya