Chapter 1

Kuroko POV

I don't know where I will go. I only took the things that I own.

I left everything that he gave me. Everything that would remind me of him.

The ring that he gave me on our third anniversary along with the promise that he will marry me.

A promise that he broke.

"Tetsu?"

I look up and saw Aomine-kun looking down at me. "What are you doing here? What's up with the luggage? Are you going somewhere?"

"Aomine-kun..." My tears fell instantly as I look up at him. "He left me... He left me for Furihata-kun. He left me..."

"Tetsu..." He pulled me up and hugged me tightly.

**@@@@**

Third Person POV

Aomine gave Kuroko a glass of warm chocolate milk. He sat on the chair across him and waited for him to calm down.

"Thank you, Aomine-kun."

"It's fine." He said. "So. What are you planning to do now?"

"Find a house."

"You can stay here for as long as you want, Tetsu."

"I can't burden you anymore than this."

"I told you it's fine." He said. "I've got an extra room here. You don't have to worry about burdening me. It's better than letting it rot, you know?"

"What about your girlfriend?"

"I broke up with her yesterday."

"Again?"

"What do you mean again?"

"You never stay long in a relationship, Aomine-kun."

"Let's stop talking about me," He drank his coffee. "So... What happened?"

"He broke up with me."

"He did?"

"Yes. He's... already with someone else. He's cheating on me, Aomine-kun." Kuroko answered, trying to hold in his tears. "He's cheating on me with my former team mate at Seirin."

"Team mate?"

"Furihata-kun..."

"That guy? He left you for him?"

"What should I do, Aomine-kun?" Kuroko's tears finally dropped. He can't hold it in anymore, the pain, the sadness, the anger...

"Tetsu..." He stood up and sit beside his former shadow. He wrapped his arms around him, trying to console him. "Stop crying already."

"I can't... I can't, Aomine-kun."

"You should just move on. Forget about him Fall in love again."

"You don't understand, Aomine-kun. This isn't just about me anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant... I'm pregnant with his child. I'm pregnant, Aomine-kun..."