Bomberman Jetters

Synonyms:

Bomberman Jetterz

Type:

TV

Aired:

October 2, 2002 to September 24, 2003

Source:

Game

Genres:

Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Comedy

Synospsis:

Deep Space, many different cultures have come together to live on planet Jet. To keep the peace an organization known as the Jetters is formed. This space police group fight against the villains known as the "Hige hige dan" making sure that the universe is safe. The leader of the Jetters Mighty is a powerful Bomberman, who is looked up to and respected....his brother however is a lazy crude slacker named Shirobon. Suddenly Mighty disappears and Shiro finds himself placed in a new situation. Shiro steps up and become a responsible Bomberman, and with the new friends he made of the Jetters it may become possible for him to be the next "Jetters leader."

Characters and Voice Actors:

- Main:

White "Shirobon" Bomber

A native Bomberman from planet Bomber, Shirobon is very clumsy and quite dense. He wrecks things by accident, in sharp contrast to his older brother Mighty. His little accidents tend to make a critical situation worse, much to Shout's frustration. He also will brag endlessly about any achievement, no matter how little. Shirobon may mess up sometimes but he always means well and always tries to help. It is said that he is ten years old. Shirobon doesn't seem to get angry at Shout no matter how many times she yells, curses and hits him. He joined Jetters in episode 2, thanks to Momo's relationship with Dr. Ein.

- Kaneda, Tomoko (Japanese)

Mujoe

Mujoe appears in Bomberman Jetters initially as one of the main villians. He has an allegiance with MechaDoc who provides him with Gadgets to create artificial Bombermen. He is shown to have a fatherly relationship with them, even allowing Grand Bomber to take on White Bomber on his own as a show of respect and honour.

Spoiler:

His role becomes less of a villian and more of an ally and acquaintence as the story progresses, as towards the end of the entire series, Mujoe even allies with the Jetters in order to save Bagura from MechaDoc, as his relationship with him is revealed to be more of a strong lasting friendship than that of a "boss-and-his-lacky". It's also revealed that he started of as a nobody who drank his life away because of a failing life, no job, girlfriend leaving and no money. Mujoe was also noticeably overweight and had brown hair. However, Bagura soon found him and invited him to his home, where Bagura gave Mujoe a job as his right-hand man with a salary of 180,000 yen, among other benefits. They all turned out to be a lie, but despite this, Mujoe promised to help Bagura and after sharing some cup ramen, and with that, the Hige-Hige group was born.

- Ishii, Kouji (Japanese)

Shout

Shout is The Leader of the Jetters, who filled in for Mighty after his disappearance. She is also the only female member of the Jetters. Shout picks on Shirobon, but she actually cares for him like a brother. She even said that when he gets older he will lead Jetters, just like Mighty once did. Her mother died in a space flight accident when she was an infant. Her age is unknown but she appears to be about the same age as Shirobon. In her civilian mode, she runs a ramen restaurant.