Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou: Hajimete no

Synonyms:

The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior: First time

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou Special

Type:

Special

Aired:

Januray 30, 2015

Source:

Manga

Genres:

Slice of Life, Comedy, Romance, School

Synopsis:

Unaired episode bundled on 7th Blu-ray/DVD volume of Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou.

Characters and Voice Actors:

- Main:

Ritsu "Ricchan" Kawai

Ritsu is a second-year high school student who lives in the same dorm with Usa. She is a seemingly shy girl who likes to read books. Her grandfather is brother to the landlady of their dorm who views Ritsu as her relative. She is trusted with looking after the dorm when the landlady takes leave. Though she is often alone, she insists she isn't lonely.

- Hanazawa, Kana (Japanese)

Kazunari "Oddball handler" Usa

A high school freshman who resides at the Kawai Complex as one of the tenants. After graduating from middle school, he hoped to have a life where he didn't have to encounter any weird people. However, much to his surprise, his co-tenants end up being a bunch of odd individuals. Usa chooses to stay at the Kawai Complex though, due to the fact that the girl he has a crush on, Ritsu Kawai, happens to also be a tenant at the Kawai Complex. Unfortunately, the other tenants take advantage of this by constantly teasing Usa.

- Iguchi, Yuuichi (Japanese)

- Supporting:

Hayashi

She is Usa's former middle school classmate from West Junior High, where she was one of the oddballs who was associated with Usa. She later on changes her looks and attitude upon attending high school.

- Numakura, Manami (Japanese)

Sumiko Kawai

The manager of Kawai Complex. Though she may appear to have a kind, cheerful, and optimistic deposition, she can be quite strict and feared when it comes to implementing to the complex's house rules. She make a good pudding which the tenants find irresistibly delicious. She also happens to be the sister of Ritsu's grandfather.

- Kobayashi, Sanae (Japanese)

Mayumi Nishikino

She is a bodacious office lady who resides at Kawai Complex as one of its tenants. Besides her on-and-off relationship with her supposed husband Kenji, she often finds herself getting into a lot of other relationships that eventually fail.

Mayumi has a habit of getting drunk. As a result, she often does crazy things, cusses, and just hits everyone who happens to be in striking distance when she's in a bad mood. She enjoys teasing Usa a lot.

- Satou, Rina (Japanese)

Tae Shinohara

Sumiko's friend and Usa's employer at his summer part-time job.

- Kaida, Yuki (Japanese)

"Shiro" Shirosaki

Kazunari Usa's roommate who is a pervert and masochist. He is turned on by almost anything; however, despite these facts, he actually comes up with some pretty good ideas at times. He is also rather friendly and occasionally, surprisingly perceptive.

- Shinomiya, Gou (Japanese)

Tagami

Usa's friend at school.

- Sakai, Shunsuke (Japanese)

Sayaka "Nabe" Watanabe

One of the tenants at Kawai Complex and a college student studying at a local university. She basically has a cheerful and laid back attitude; however, she has a bad habit of leading on guys even when she's not particularly interested in them, which tends to get her in trouble. Mayumi dislikes her mostly for this reason, however Sayaka also likes to tease and grope her, further contributing to her dislike of her. Comically, she is terrified of rabbits, to the point of screaming and running away when she sees one.

Spoiler:

It has been stated that she only looks cute thanks to heavy makeup and false eyelashes, and it is strongly implied that she is actually rather unattractive without it. When Usa accidently sees her without makeup, he is shocked and thinks that makeup is scary.

In episode 11, it is revealed that she dates girls as well as boys.

She likes teasing Usa and Ritsu a lot.

- Kanemoto, Hisako (Japanese)

#Anime

#Otaku