Chapter 20: Happily Ever After

And so with S defeated and the couple finally married, they spent their days living in complete joy. Barry resumed his duties as king and Caitlin did all she could as queen. The kingdom had remained safe from any other attacks. Nora and Henry, the former King and Queen moved out of the palace into a nice home so the two had the palace all to themselves. And everything was as it should be. They were both happy and in love. And with that love, they lived....

"Happily ever after. And they even had you our little bundle of joy" Caitlin smiled sweetly at her one year old daughter rolling around in her crib.

As she was watching her, she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist, "Are you storytelling again?" Barry mumbled.

"Maybe...she likes this story"

He rested his head on her shoulder and smiled, "Well, it is the best fairytale story of all time"

Caitlin chuckled, "That it is."

A year after their wedding and honeymoon, Caitlin announced that she was pregnant and Barry was overjoyed. News had spread quickly about the new heir and now that she was finally here, the kingdom as well as Barry and Caitlin couldn't have been happier.

"And it's a good thing we have a book to tell it" she gestured over to the book he made for her lying on the rocking chair. Over time, they did indeed fill it with more and more memories just like they had promised. Each one as memorable as the last.

"Yeah" He pecked her cheek. He loved coming home to this sight. To his lovely wife and beautiful daughter.

"What are you doing home so early?" Caitlin asked her husband.

"It was a slow day today and nothing was really happening. And I missed you" He replied. The little girl in the crib squealed making them both laugh, "And you!"

"Look at her. Look what we created. I couldn't have asked for a better life Barry. I have all I need." She said softly.

"Same here Cait. Maybe if you have some extra time on your hands and seeing as she is drifting off to sleep, we can start on creating another one..." he replied seductively and began peppering kisses down her neck and running his hands down her back.

"Well...um...i-if that's what you want...then-then my schedule is completely free...um...well....bye Violet! Sweet dreams! She exclaimed saying goodbye to the now sleeping baby. She took Barry by the hand and dragged him out of there whilst he just smirked and laughed at the effect he still had on her.

And that's how they lived their lives. Though their chapter was far from over, they did indeed have everything they need. It was truly a special fairytale. Their own fairytale...

A Snowbarry Fairytale.

And they surely lived happily ever after.

The end! Thank you to all who have supported me throughout this book! I'm so sad to see it end because I really loved it. Thanks to everyone who commented and voted! Love you all!💖