.......

S̶̞̣̘͉͎͎͈̖͍̿̇̏́̿̂͆̑̓̍̂͌͘͠͠͝͠ǫ̸̢̢̡͔̬̞̮̫̺̲̺̱͚̘͍̻̘̦̔̔m̷̭͖̳̼̗̥̿̆̈͗̏̃̽̍̽̚͝ẹ̵͙͕̪̟͕̩̈́̅̏͆̈́͒̏̍̂͆̽͊̕ ̵̡͈̖͍̬̼̗̣̦͖͖͍̙̞͒̇̃̅̊̿͒̏̒̇̚͘͝ţ̵̠͎̫̱̺͇̞̰̥̓ͅͅḣ̶̡̧̛̗͎̯̼̫̟̼̲͕̺̭̦̩̭̮̬̺̳͍̓̀̊̔̈̉̃̽̔͆̌̕̕͘͘͝i̴̛̥̗̥̼̻̙̦͍͇̱̹̤̋̾̊͂̏̏̊̀̈́̈͐̇͘͝͝n̸̨̧̡͕͇̳̦̂̇͛̀́͛̂̽̕̕͝g̸̢̩͇͔̲̦͉̘͎̦̯̗̣̻̪͚̿̈͌̐̉̋̐͂͂͒̇̉͘̕̕̚͜͠͠͝ͅş̵̖̥̯̰̥̳̥̙̙̻̱͕͙̲̞̮͎̳̼͇͔͌̀̃̓̒̕͜͠,̷̡̨̟̤̯̫̖̪̫͖̤̭̝͈̙͖̜̜́̓͑̃́͗̌̆̇̂͊͂͌̔̏̂́́̔̚̕͜͝

̵̨̨̨̛̲͉̭̦̖̬͉̜̝̭̟̪̤̟͕͕̮̩͙̦͊̀̇͋C̶̨̛̅̈́̾̆̽̑͊̽̚͠a̵̧̝̦̖̗̖͓͈͐̇̑̇͐̄̌͌͆̀̉͊͊̎̕͘͜͝͠͝n̶̨̡̢̞̖̤̪̻̠̦̯͍̥͎̝͈̮͗̔̑̓̎̾̑͜͜ ̵̧̨̜̘̙̙̹̞͎͔͍̙̬́͂̄b̸̧̦͉̟͚̠̜̝̦̣͎̮͊̋͂̍͐͑͝ͅe̵̼̅̿̄̀͒̅̄͋̚͝͝ ̶̧̗̫̥̲̘͍̩͙̯͙̓̋̿͋̊̆̿͛͆̅̿̋͌͑̐͆̅̈́̆̚͜͠t̶̢̨̛̩̠͉̬̞̳̻͔̠͙̞̖̞̰̦̤̱͉̣̏̒͂̋͐͗́̅́̈́͋̃̓͒͋͝ó̷̼̲̯̮̺͍̪͑̐͂̇͂̓̈́͗͂̒̒̾͌̏̊̿̀̃͑͜͝͠͝ͅ ̷̧̨̧̛͍͎̥̭̖̻͇̩̟͓̠̭͙̣̼͉͛̐̒̂͐̔̌͛̒̑̈́̐̇͐͑͊͐̈̊̉͠ȟ̸̢͈̘͔̖̦͚̻̙͈̇̓͑́̀͌̈́̾͒͗̂͐͑̊̏͌̍͘̚̕ă̴̡̢̨̰̜̰̝̭̼̪͈͇͓͚̗̦͇̑͂̕r̷̲̼̾͒̽̚͠d̵̖̳͉͒̉̂͠ ̶̡̢̪̣̬̱̖͈̗̹͔͎̝̩̘͉̳͎̺̫̼̈́̅̉͊̇̌̕ṯ̸̀̽̈̊̏̿̉̚͝͝ǫ̸̠̣̞̻̤̪̫̠̼͕̹͈̾̎̈́̈̍͆̂͜ ̴̨̨̨̧̮̜̟̤̰̘̘͓̱̳̮̳͙̃͒̑͛̉͐̎͂͝͝

̵̡̧̢̜̪̠͍͍̞̞̳̦͎̖͓͗̿̒͛́̉̄̑͜H̴̨͚͔̜͇͖̫͉̠̮̫̙̭̤̽̍̓͊͜͜͜a̵̘̟̦̥̩̺̍̄̍̀̑̽̊̈̑̈́̐̏̍͒̇̋͗̉͌̕͜͝͠͠n̶̛̬̳̳̯̮͉̩̰͈͍̹̪̰̭͕̜̪̜̣̒̅̉͐͛͗̽̑̃̃͝ḑ̸̡̧͉͙̦̫̭̻̣͚̝̮̲̯̘̯͕̰̌ͅl̸̢̢̡̪͖̱͓̬͓̲͍͉͖͕̻̫̟̮͙̇̇̋̂́̌́̀͗̉̌̀̌͋̉͂̃̌͛͋̚̚͝e̸̲̼͎̼͑͗̇͆̂̄

̷͖͈̲͓̜͉̤̞̱͓̖̾̂̂

 She sat upon the bench outside, not sure of what to do next. The sun shone down on her face, sharing the warmth, as other patients were outside as well. Some were talking to themselves, most were just enjoying the outside. Some of her brown hair fell into her face and she tried to blow it away. These... Things... have bothered her for too long. Or it felt that way. She sighed and looked down at the ring on her finger. She saw red flash out of the corner of her eye and looked up, noticing everyone seemed to have disappeared. She looked around, confused. They wouldn't leave her alone, she was too 'dangerous'. Ever since that fricken time someone stole her hash browns... but they did insult Cory... She heard a dark chuckling and looked around, getting more frightened. Something then fell out of the tree next to her, causing her to jump and move away from it. "Duuuuuude! Stahp pushing me!" It spoke... in a rather annoying voice (jk doods Tom is pretty kewl). A familiar green head poked out of the tree. "Sorry..." Bree looked at them confused. The blonde one looked up and saw her staring down at him. "What're you lookin at freak?" It asked her, standing up and brushing itself off. As like all the others she's seen, there were the black horns and tail, but it had the wings. Blonde hair fell into it's face and bright blue eyes. The figure in the tree smiled. "Hi Bree." She sighed as she recognised the green haired demon. She waved to him, having no fear of the smol cinnamon roll. Jon climbed down the tree, not falling out of it COUGH COUGH... Jon stood next to what could only be Tom... He suddenly looked around, as if checking to make sure it was safe. Bree was... well kinda worried for some of the only beings that held her friends. It was clear to her that Cory, Ashlie, and Nick were gone. Tom seemed... alright?? And Jon was still his cheery self. He let out a sigh as he smiled towards Bree. "is everything ok?" She asked. Tommy let out a simple 'psh' and Jon informed her on what had happened. When they were... Changed... Tom and him weren't changed... well not completely. This affected Cory's and everyone else's opinions on them. Meaning they were considered good. Of course you would know that isn't true if you knew Tom. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked... I MEAN... That changed when Jon didn't to be included in their plan. So he ran, causing Tommy to follow him. Bree remained silent, wondering what Cory's true plan was. "I'm sorry that I led them to you, but I couldn't let you go unwarned." Bree snapped back to reality. "Wait, you led them to me!?" Jon laughed nervously. "Y-yea..." Tommy, which was staring off into the sky zoned out, suddenly looked at the greenhouse. "Yea uhuh nice story... Jon I think we should go." Jon looked at the blonde. "What why-" It all happened so fast, the girl could barely understand it. A flash of red and black engulfed the bright green and yellow, but before she could comprehend what happened, she was being shaken awake. "Bree wake up." She opened her eyes, adjusting to the sudden light, and was face to face with her nurse. She sat on her heels and Bree stared at her, confused at what had just happened. The nurse sighed, "Come on Bree, it's time to eat..."