....

W̶̱͍͎̹̗̾́͐̋́ḥ̶͍͍̳̹̼̤͙̈́̈̾̑͜y̷̖̥̙̳͖͑̕ ̴̖͓̣̯̙͙̮̭̦̮́̓̉̃͝ḑ̵̢̧̧̜͉̖͕͍̬͖̏͗̽̾ờ̵͖͔͙̜̞̜̳͍̪͇̔͐ ̴̧̨͙͉̗̮̤͓̮͙̜̠̹̐̈́ỷ̵̝͚̳̤̑́̈́̌o̵̠͈̜͔̞͙̔̿̈́̍͗̀̕̕͝u̷̠̮̯̲̲̲̬̭̿̚͜͜͜ ̴̨̯̘̯̲̖͍̙͈̈́̈́̾h̸̘̯͈̦̔̌̔͛͆͠ă̵͎̙͎̬̮̟̤͈̣͉͐̇͘t̸̯̰̟̻͓̬̅̍e̴̩̅̂̄̐̋ ̵̧̲̫̭̿͌̿̉͐͆̋̔m̵̨͉͔̪̻͙̬̣̳͉͙̤̾́e̴̟̼̜͋͑̈̀͠͠ ̶̡̮̟̘̼͈̱̐̓̅̾̇̊͒̄̌̔͆͠ͅs̴̡̢̡̯̯̰̬̠͍̜͙͙̃͆͑̉̿̇̊̔̀̋ǫ̸̦͙̦̻̉̓͋̔̇͑̅̚͜?̴̦̖̖̜̘̠̝͉̺͍̚͜͝

Bree sat upon her bed, thinking. What had just happened? Why would this happen? “I can’t answer those questions…” “Shut up Idiot!” Bree looked up quickly. She looked around her dull room, clutching the stuffed toy and rubbing the ring. “Where are you!?” She shouted. “There can’t be more of you!” She looked around, looking for any sign of life… or death. “We’re right here…” She heard a voice on her back. She jumped up off the bed to see two figures sitting on her bed. One had red long hair, A shirt that… kinda looked like a bra… with small black shorts and knee high black boots. Next to this feminine figure was a male with short black hair with a blue shirt with glasses, as well as black pants. Both had twisted black horns coming out of their head and a black tail. The only difference was the woman had twisted black wings. The male, who had a poker face, stared Bree in the eyes. The woman wore a twisted smile that sent shivers down her spine. Bree was starting to put together the pieces, figuring out who they were. “A-Ashlie? Nick?” Bree asked quietly. The woman’s eyes lit up, but she showed no sign of acknowledgement. The male, his eyes never losing contact with her’s, did a small nod. Bree shuddered at Ashlie’s creepy smile, it was almost as if it was glued to her face. Her wings were tucking into her fiery red hair and her tail wrapped around her leg. “Is something wrong Bree? Don’t you miss us?” She spoke. Bree took a step back, not wanting to be near them. Ashlie’s smile was anything but friendly. She let her boots hit the floor, causing Bree to back up another step, and stood up. Her tail curled and wings outstretched a bit. Nick remained seating, not letting his gaze off Bree. Ashlie outstretched her arms, as if wanting to invite Bree into a hug. “Didn’t you want so see us again Bree?” She took a step towards the frightened girl. “What happened!?” Bree asked as she took another step, having her back against the wall. She just wanted answers, she just wanted to know why this would happen to such good people. She hoped the nurse would be back soon, her friends… no… these creatures seemed to not like to be seen. “Is something wrong Bree?” Ashlie asked, lowering her arms and tilting her head, keeping the smile. Her tail flicked and finally, Nick spoke. “Leave her alone, you know we can’t do anything and we have business to do.” Nick put his bare feet on the floor, finally getting off her bed, and Ashlie’s smile faded. Her head snapped around, causing her bright hair to almost hit Bree, and looked Nick dead in the eye. “What business do we have left!?” Her tail flicked around, a sign that this demon was agitated. “There’s no one left to challenge me! So there’s no harm…” She turned to face Bree with a creepy smile, “. . . in playing a little.” Nick watched Ashlie and sighed. “He’ll have your head if he figures out.” Ashlie froze at his words,  unsure of what to say. “If we leave now, he won’t find out. Plus we have to find the one who got away, we shouldn’t play with his prey.” Nick started to walk towards Bree’s door. Ashlie took a step back from Bree and growled. She faced the door as Nick opened it (Which confused Bree for there was no door handle) and walked out with him. The door closed once more, leaving Bree in a corner of her room. “Who are they looking for?” She whispered to herself, trying to figure out this mystery. She started to rub the ring as she was lost in thought.