CHAPTER 2

Most souls don’t want his gift, some do

All will be affected and change for worse

They will not remember who they were

But how they are now

    “CAARRRLLL I’M HOME!” A very bootiful voice rang out in the offices. “I knew he shouldn’t have come first.” Cory muttered regretting his decision. He walked out of his office to see the emoji everyone loved….Tommathan. “Hey Tommy.” Cory replied back walking towards him. Bane rolled out of her office on her computer chair to see the commotion and ran right into Cory. As Cory mourned the loss of his toe, Bane quickly said hi and went back into her office, trying to escape cory. “Dewd! You alright?” Tommy asked, seeing Cory in pain. Cory looked at him with a look that clearly said, ‘Tommy, Do I look ok!?’. A girl with brown hair came out of one of the offices and waved at Tom before going to the kitchen. “Who was that?” Tommy asked since he thought he knew everyone at the office. “Oh, just one of the new editors..” Cory replied, still in pain. (ha! I’m in the story...not a big part tho…)

    Carl,as Tommy called him, had to get him an office to work with while he was with him so Carl had set up temporary ones for the whole group. “Here ya are Tom.” Cory showed Tommy the table and had a computer, microphone, and a fake wall with soundproofing foam. “Righteous! Thanks Brutha.” Tommy eyes lit up...for some reason. “Vright vright, I’m gonna go get some Coffee.” Cory told Tommy before leaving his friend. He walked into the kitchen, being met by his girlfriend, pouring her own cup of coffee. She looked up, her green eyes meeting his. She stepped aside so he could pour his own coffee. “So, is Tom here?” she asked, taking a sip of her coffee. “Duuuudddeee!” Was heard in the background as Cory sighed and smiled. “Yea.” He finished pouring his coffee and put the pot back on the heater (I don’t know what it’s called.) and took a sip. “I’m going to go say hi.” Bree told Cory as she walked out of the break room/kitchen. Cory sighed again, as he heard Tommy start to yell more and knew this was going to Great!

    An hour had passed and Tom had gotten used to being in an office. Ashlie was to come next, or so he was told, for she was already on the plane. Of course, it had started to rain so most were just chilling in the offices, talking and playing games. Cory was sitting on a couch with Bree, checking Twitter and Instagram and talking with people. Bree was looking at art people had done of her, and some were pretty good. Tommy, of course, had brought his guitar and harmonica. So people were also listening to Tommy sing some of his songs. “Cory, I’m going to head home before the storm gets worse.” Cory looked up and saw Kaleb in front of him. “K, See you tomorrow” Cory replied and looked at Bree. “We should probably go too.” Bree looked up and nodded. “Is Tommy staying with us?” Cory looked down at Tom, Still singing, and nodded. “For tonight.” Bree stood up and stretched. Cory just rolled off the couch and stood up from there. He walked up to Tom and smacked the harmonica out of his hand. What a great friendship! “Deeeewwwwwddd!” Tommy yelled. “Come on Tom, It’s time to go.” Cory told him as he started to walk away. “See ya tomorrow Cory!” He heard Bane yell as she walked out. Bree started to walk out of the offices as well, Cory following behind her, and Tommy chasing after both of them.