......

⛥ Ņ̶̹̣̲͊o̸̫͎̮͛̎t̸̯̝̊͊͠ ̸̹̻̀͐͒̚ẽ̷̼̹̋͛͆͋v̵̮͍͈͍̓͛̊e̴̡̜͖͐r̴̡̬͔̹̂͒̈́̈́̕ÿ̵͍́̐́̂̚ẗ̷̢̤́͒͗̇h̶͕͇͐̀̂̓i̷͈̜̎͛̏͂͐͜ǹ̵̦͚̖́́̎̅ġ̶͉̜̣̪̯͠ ̸̥̝̪͖̅ͅc̷̨̞̘͂͗̂͝ā̵̡̨̨̪̖̂̎̚̚ņ̵̠̣͓̅̓̚ ̵̧̪̘̩̃͆͆̕͠ḅ̶̟͐͌͐̅̋e̸̳͗̏̈̿̕ ̴̱̮͇̖͋ḩ̵̬͍͂̃̃ë̵̻̯̄̏̕͜ă̶̛̞̔͛l̸̛͉̹̪̪͙̀̒͗́ḗ̴̠̱̒͆͝ḑ̷̪͕̪̅͌̎͆͐͜ ̸͇͇̚B̶̧̼̲̬̠̀͛͝͝r̵̻̆̃ͅe̶̼͍̘̼̎e̶̬͕͓͍͐͌̇̇́ ⛥

The Doctor stared at Bree as she retold her story, Occasionally taking notes. It was hard for her, but she knew it would help her in the end. It would help them understand her pain, and maybe prevent these, demons. “When, would you say you got home around.” The doctor asked her. She looked down once again. “M-Maybe around six.” When she looked up, she could’ve sworn she saw a shadow, but it was gone as fast as it came. “How about we continue this tomorrow? It’s pretty late.” Bree nodded slowly. He opened the door for her and she walked out of the room. The nurse was waiting for her. She looked out one of the windows in the hallway, the moon was full and the stars were out. She looked at her nurse, “Before I go to my room, may I go to the garden?” The nurse looked at her as they walked. “I can’t let you outside this late….” Bree looked down to the floor. “But, There’s a bench in the greenhouse.” Her eyes shot up to meet the smiling nurse’s blue eyes. “Although, I can’t go in with you, But I’ll be close.” Bree nodded as she quickly sped walked towards the green house. She opened the doors to outside, then opened the doors to the greenhouse and walked in. There was in fact a bench in the middle of the small house. She sat down on it and breathed in. These things couldn’t be real, could they? She must be imagining them. She started to slouch and get comfortable. “Hi Bree!” Spoke a cheery voice. She opened her eyes to see someone sitting on the floor. They wore a black tank top with grey pants and no shoes. Once again there was a black tail and black horns sticking out of bright green hair. She sat there shocked, Another one of these… things!? “W-Who are you?” She asked, slightly calmer. Surely this one was nicer. The creature looked a bit hurt by her question but still answered. “It’s me… Jon.” Bree looked a bit shocked. Surely none of them deserved this, let alone Jon. “W-what happened!?” She asked. Bree needed to know why this was happening to her friends. Why were they becoming like this. “Well, I don’t know.” Jon answered. He looked as if he generally didn’t know why he had horns, or a tail. “I, don’t really remember what happened. I woke up and felt…. Different.” Bree looked at him and decided something. If they all have become that, then is he the only one who remembers who he was. The floor looked quite chilly this night. She scooted over on the bench and Jon looked up at her with confusion in his now Violet eyes. “Aren’t you cold?” Bree asked him. Jon shook his head. “I shouldn’t, I don’t want you to….” He trailed off. “I can’t touch you Bree.” So she was right, Jon was still himself. He still wanted to help, but couldn’t. Not anymore. Bree looked down. “ Jon, are they all…” She looked up to see him gone, nothing there where there used to sit a Bean, a jester everyone once loved. The nurse walked in, “Are you alright mam?” Bree looked at her and nodded. “I’m ready to go to my room.” The nurse nodded and held the door open for her.