Chapter 3

Some can be healed

Some can be saved,

While others,

Are left to rot

Tommy threw open the doors to their apartment. They hadn’t been planning for Tommy to stay over, only Uni (Who couldn’t book a hotel in time). “Wow! This place is huge!” Tommy screeched. Cory shook his head. “Tom, it’s only a three bedroom apartment…” Tommy looked at Cory. “Uh huh, Vrite… SooooooOOoooOOOooOOOoooOOoooOOOOooOooooo…..” Cory muttered something under his breath as Bree plopped onto the couch. “What are we gonna do?” Bree asked them both. Cory shrugged and Tommy fell onto the couch, causing Bree to jump off before he landed on her. “Dewd!” Bree shouted before laughing. “You wanna watch a movie?” Cory asked them. “Oo(f)! A Scary one!” Bree added. “Sure?” Tommy replied, unsure of what they were planning. “But which one Cory?” Bree asked, in a kinda evil tone. “Hmm, Which one indeed.” Cory smiled. They were clearly planning something. “Yea… I don’t like where this is going….”  Tom was ready to bail and never return to this satanic living room. They were acting like total freaks! “Vrite…. So I’m gonna go….” Tom jumped OVER the couch, ran so fest down the hallway to his ‘bedroom’ and closed the door. This reaction cause Bree and Cory to laugh. Of course he was annoying, loud, ‘special’ but they loved him either way. Bree sat back down on the couch and Cory sat next to her. She grabbed the remote and turned on the Tv, checking out the news. “So, Ashlie should be here tomorrow.” Cory told her. “Cool!” She smiled as the people on the TV spoke of the storm. Maybe their would be a blackout! Probably not. “Luckily, she found a place to stay…. Unlike SOMEONE!” A yea-uh-huh could be heard down the hallway. Clearly he wasn’t coming out anytime soon. Bree looked at Cory, “Ya still wanna watch a movie?” Cory shrugged, looking at his phone. She playfully smacked him and pointed to the movies on the shelf. “Pick one.” Cory smiled and shook his head. He stood up and walked over to them, browsing their options. Bree was checking her own Twitter, seeing Ashley tweet about visiting them and getting to meet Jon and Nick in person along with Uni. They all seem pretty excited, even Cory (Who didn’t really show it). He walked back, holding the scariest movie of them all…. Frozen. Deciding to lure Tommy out, Bree shouted. “MY GAWD CORY! IT’S TERRIFYING.” Tommy, of course, wanted to come out and see but didn’t want to risk losing his soul to those freaks. “WE CAN’T WATCH THIS!” Another shout came from the living room. Tommy was also pretty hungry, it was a close call. He slowly opened the door, making sure not to make a noise, and walked down the hallway. He peeked into the living room, but saw no one there. Now, he knew there had to be demons involved. He backed up slowly and walked into the kitchen, to get food and BLAST back to the room. When he looked inside… It was terrifying. “DON’T LET THEM IN! DON’T LET THEM SEE! BE THE GOOD GIRL YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE!” Cory and Bree started shouting the lyrics to Let It Go and Tommy booked it. This apartment was definitely haunted by some spoopy ghost. He opened up his laptop and booked a hotel. He was outta here tomorrow.