"I told you Kim, he's here in Boracay and now he's going back in Manila too." Sandra said and I'm still in shocked.

Ken have really changed a lot! He looks more handsome and hotter than before. Urgh... Why did he came back again? I thought he will never came back anymore.

While I'm staring at him, he suddenly caught me looking at him.

"K-kim!?" He said and he was shocked.

"Who are you? How did you know my name?" I asked him. Like what I have said before, I already deleted all our memories in my mind and even Ken, he was just a stranger in front of my eyes but.... I still can't avoid to remember all our memories before. :(

"Kim, it's me. Ken!" He said.

"Sorry but I don't know who you are." I said then I rolled my eyes to him.

"Best, why did you ignore him?" Sandra whispered to me.

"He's a stranger best." I told Sandra and she just shut her mouth.

"Kim, I know you still remember me and you're just pretending that you don't know me right?" He said but I didn't even answer him. I just looked away from him.

"Kim, I'm so sorry. I know you're angry to me and I admit that I've done something wrong but please can we talk?" He begged me.

"Kim, what's happening? Do you know this guy?" Minho suddenly come to me and looked at Ken badly.

"No, I don't know who is he. Could you tell him to leave me?" I said and still pretending that I really don't know him.

"Hey bro, could you stop talking to her. Didn't you heard? She said that she doesn't know you." Minho bravely said.

"Wait, who are you? Kim who is this guy?" Ken asked me but I didn't reply.

"I said leave her!" Minho shouted.

"How dare you to tell me that uh!? I'm still talking to my girlfriend and now you're asking me to leave?" Ken said to Minho and he really looked so pissed and try to punch Minho.

"Ken stop it! Don't you dare to do that!" I told ken and I slapped his face.

"What!? Now, you're against me? Kim tell me, who's this guy!?" He angrily asked me.

"He's my boyfriend!!!" I yelled at him and Minho was shocked.

"Your boyfriend!!? But Kim we're not yet done! We're still in a relationship right? We don't have an official break up. I came back here in the Philippines for  you Kim, I want to continue our relationship." Ken told me.

"Wait, what's happening Kim? I thought you don't know this guy but why he told you that you're still in a relationship?" Minho asked confusingly.

"I'll explain this to you later." I told Minho and he just nodded.

"Ken, I don't need your explanation! We're over! I already moved on, and now I'm officially breaking up with you! We're done, so don't you ever try to show your face to me after this cause I don't wanna see you anymore!" I yelled at Ken.

"But.... but kim! I still lo--. " He try to said it but I stopped him.

"KEN LEAVE! PLEASE LEAVE! OR ELSE I'M GOING TO SLAPPED YOUR FACE AGAIN!" I angrily said and he just walk away from us with a teary eyes.

"Kim are you okay?" Minho asked me.

"Y-yah. Sorry if you caught in this mess. I'm also sorry if I pretend that you're my boyfriend. I just did that for him to leave me. :( I'll just explain this to you later." I sadly told him.

"No it's okay. Don't be sorry Kim, I understand you." He said then I just hugged him and he hugged me too.

*After 30 minutes we arrived at NAIA*

"Finally, we're here! I missed Manila." Sandra shouted.

"Me too!" Key replied to Sandra.

Jjong is walking with Hans, since she's his girlfriend he need to be with her. But before we came out of the Airport, Jjong need to avoid Hans because there are lot's of media waiting outside. What if they see him with Hans, what would they think? If Armhie knew about this, he's totally dead! So he walk with his members while Me, Sandra and Hans are walking together.

Manager Jei Choi, the loving and caring manager of SHINee picked us outside the airport with a van. Since manager Jei didn't come with us in the boracay, she just left here in Manila.

We talked and talked inside the van while on our way to the hotel. SHINee tell their experiences to Manager Jei. Until the topic comes about their comeback in Seoul tomorrow. I felt sad when I knew that they will already leave tomorrow, I want to be with them for a long time. I'm gonna miss all of them.

"Since you were going back to Seoul tomorrow, what if we have a farewell party tonight? I know it's hard to say goodbye to each other since all of you are very closed already but we really need to leave tomorrow. SHINee have lots of project and shows in Seoul this coming week so we really need to came back to Seoul." Manager Jei told us. We're so sad because we'll be far away from each other but still we're excited for the party later.

All of us agree of what did Manager Jei said except Jjong and Minho.

"We can't leave tomorrow." Jjong said.

"But Jjong, we can't do anything. You have busy schedule next week." Manager Jei said.

"Manager jebalyo! Could we don't leave tomorrow? We can leave in other days, maybe next week?" Minho begged their manager.

"Boys, I'm sorry but I can't allow you for this time. You already have a long vacation and now we need to work again in Seoul." Manager Jei said and the boys look very disappointed.

We arrived at their hotel after 20 minutes. Me and Sandra are left in the van since our home was a little far from their hotel. But before the driver bring us to our subdivision, Minho told me that he have something to tell me later so I need to came to the party and I just nodded at him. Then, we arrived at our house. Mom missed me so much, and of course my baby brother yoogeun! I missed them a lot! They gave me a big hug and I tell them all our experiences in Boracay! I also tell mom that we have a party later evening since SHINee will came back to Seoul tomorrow and she allowed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

- Sorry for the late UD! I'm too confused if what will be the next happenings that's why I updated it very late. Haha. I hope you like this chapter! I'm going to put the party in the next chapter~ Keep updated. Vote and Comment jebalyo :">

What will Minho going to tell Kim?

What will happened to Jjong and Hans relationship?

Will Armhie knew that Jjong has a filipina girlfriend?

Will they really come back to Seoul tomorrow?

~

Let's see in the next chapter! :D