4 - Such Beautiful Boys

Start from the beginning

"Too bad I'm getting rid of it later when I reach my destination, which is now." I stood up and got out from my seat while trying my best not to touch Jungkook while doing so as the bus halted to a stop. I thanked the bus driver before getting off the bus, and took in a deep breath of the cold morning air.

"You're really extraordinary, Areum." Jungkook had unsurprisingly followed me out of the bus, so I wasn't shocked or something. Instead, I turned around and glanced up at him.

"We shall part our ways here, eh? Go do your own businesses and I'll do mine." I said before scrambling away from him.

After ensuring that he wasn't following me anymore, I walked towards a café that was bustling with office workers getting their own breakfasts and entered the shop. I chose a donut and ordered a cup of hot chocolate, paid for them and searched for an empty seat with my eyes scanning the shop briefly.

A groan left my mouth when I saw Jungkook waving his arms at me at a square table next to the window glass that separated the shop from the outside. I wanted to ignore him, but I wasn't left with any choices since the available tables were all taken.

Sulking, I walked towards him and sat down on the empty chair opposite him as he grinned at me like a kid high on sugar.

"I thought you stopped following me! I need some privacy, Mister Jeon." I complained while taking a bite of my donut.

Man, it's so nice.

"But thanks to me, you have a seat now to eat your donut, no?" He fired back, causing me to stare at him with a glare before munching on my donut again.

I noticed him looking at me as if I was some precious piece of art in Louvre Museum when I took the last bite of my donut. Feeling a little insecure, I spoke after swallowing my food. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"You have icing on your nose, silly." Jungkook pointed at his nose tip.

"Oh." I flushed in embarrassment while wiping the icing away from my nose with the back of my hand, but I guess it got worse since it made Jungkook laugh.

"Here, let me clean it for you."

"Huh? There's no ne-"

I stopped talking when he leaned forward and wiped the mess I had made away with his thumb, our noses so near to each other's that I was sure we could actually kiss with the distance between us. Just then, Jungkook's dark brown orbs gazed into mine, and they flicked towards my lips for a brief moment before staring into my soul again. Slowly, he moved forward and angled his head a little, our lips almost touching each other-

No! What the hell are you thinking?!

"What the shit are you doing?!" I shrieked while pushing his face away from mine.

"Aww! Damn, I lost the bet!" A male voice suddenly erupted from the other side of the shop, so my head automatically turned towards the direction.

"Shut up hyung! She could hear you!" I scrunched my eyebrows when a dark brown haired boy who looked around my age slammed another boy who had a lighter shade of brown hair's mouth shut with his hand.

"She already heard you two. Tsk." Another guy with jet black hair who looked older than me said nonchalantly, his eyes closed while leaning on the chair, looking as if he was fast asleep.

"Hyungs! What are you guys doing here?!" My eyes darted towards Jungkook who had his eyes almost as wide as mine were at the moment.

Hyungs?

"Annyeong, Kookie!" The one who slammed the other guy's mouth shut greeted, his smile a little weird but cute nonetheless.

"I tried to stop them from following you, but they wouldn't listen." Another light brown haired guy dressed in a huge pastel pink sweater said while rolling his eyes.

"Sorry, Kookie. Hoseok and Tae insisted to follow you, so Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and I followed along to make sure they wouldn't get into any trouble." A guy with dimples explained, and he was facepalming while he did so.

I guess it was kind of a serious situation, but I was too distracted by their good looks.

Damn, they're such beautiful boys!

This world is so unfair!

"Sorry, Kookie." The first two boys apologized sheepishly in unison.

I turned to look at Jungkook, and was surprised to see his face flushed red as he sighed deeply while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"It's okay." Jungkook said, and I raised my eyebrows at the other guys who exhaled in relief. "Go Areum."

"Huh?" I blurted out while turning my head to look at him, totally stunned.

"Meet my hyungs. And hyungs, meet Areum."