"How about you fucking 'what' your way out of this house?! Seriously, if you're going to be a pain in the arse then you might as well leave!" I yelled, feeling Louis squeeze my waist. "You made her cry! You're supposed to be her best friend for Gods sake!"

"El, calm down." Louis whispered in my ear.

"No, Louis! I'm not going to calm down today!" Ashley looked startled but everyone else wasn't shocked at my outburst. "She needs someone!" I breathed, exasperated.

"It's okay, love. Breath." Louis whispered. I took a deep breath in, feeling my heated cheeks burning.

"Yeah, Ashley! I agree with Eleanor. You're a girl; you're supposed to know how she feels. And by any means, she's not a slut, babe. You need a reality check! 'Cause I don't think she's the slut here!" Sophia spoke, with a disgusted look. Sophia walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Lets go." she whispered.

We walked out of the room, both still frustrated.

ZAYN'S P.O.V:

I watched Sophia and Eleanor yell at Ashley. They are laid-back girls and I've never seen them so angry. I am with them on this one, Ashley needs a serious reality check.

When Sophia and Eleanor left, Ashley's cheeks were a strong crimson colour. Niall rubbed her back soothingly, although he held the same expression as us, shock.

I watched Harry, his jaw was clenched. This guy knows how to respect and treat women, so I know he wouldn't do anything to embarrass Ashley. He was staring at Ashley with the most disgusted look I have seen. If looks could kill, Ashley would be dead. I noticed a vein near his jaw and mentally concluded that he was really pissed. And Harry is a very scary person when he's angry.

"I'll be back." He stated, eyes not leaving Ashley. He walked out of the door and I heard his footsteps go upstairs.

JADE'S P.O.V:

I had run to my bedroom. I locked the door and curled up into a ball on my bed, pulling the covers over my head.

What have I ever done to Ashley?! I tried my best to be a good friend to her but my best isn't good enough.

I remembered all of the abuse and pain that I felt in my high school years. I was pushed around as the freak and loser. My physical scars freaked people out, the ones that I've made myself and the ones that Ryan gave me. They thought of me as a freak that would hurt them, in reality I was just a broken girl. It took me forever to be the way I am now but I felt my walls being let down. I felt the depression pulling me back in.

My eyes flashed down to my scars. They're so ugly. I am ugly. I dug my fingernails into my skin and slowly dragged them across my wrist. I tugged the covers over my head and quietly sobbed.

A soft thumping noise broke me away from my depressed thoughts.

"Jade?" Eleanor's soft voice whispered.

"Can we come in?" Sophia added. I didn't reply. I don't want to talk to anyone.

"Let us in Jade. Don't you trust us?" Eleanor whispered once again.

I stopped trusting people a long time back.m, I thought bitterly.

"Open up, or else we will get the guys to break down your door." Stated Sophia. I got out of bed and walked over to the door.

"We won't hurt you." Whispered Sophia.

"Promise?" I asked, my face centimetres away from the door. My voice was barely above a whisper; hoarse and scratchy.