#22) Maeve And The Heroism of Mimon.

Hours and hours of flying and Osaka's team finally arrived in the village of Aokiiro.
"Now that we're here we can recap our plan," Yuri started.
They all sighed. The group already had gone over the plan the whole time on the ride over. It was Yuri's way of having fun. "Let's go, Osaka, before Yuri starts up again and before she realizes we're gone," Mimon took Osaka to go get their provisions and guide.
"Wait Mimon. I hear something," Osaka said. Her neko ears allow her to hear better than a human. The same goes for werewolves.
"What is it?"
"It sounds like a woman in trouble."
"A damsel in distress? Where is she?"
"A what?"
"The important thing is where is she? We should go save her!"
"Don't go on without me, Mimon~Kun. Hey! Wait up!" Mimon was usually negative and judgmental but when it came to danger he was always there to protect someone in need.
"I here it too now! She's over there in the forest, correct?"
"Yeah," Osaka reassured. With their blossoming friendship she was starting to become a bit more intelligent, hanging around someone of his par.

   "Iryujon Kuma! [Illusion, Bear!]" the not-so-much-damsel cast

There was a monster she was fighting. She was using Illusion Sprite Magic. She made a bear appear as if it was a real one. It even fought like a real one.
"Now my finishing move: Iryujon Akumu!" [Illusion, Nightmare!] she cast a spell that sent the bruised monster into a nightmare. He started to hold his head like it was a headache at first. Then it really started to kick in. All of this and Osaka and Mimon were watching from afar.
It suddenly gained a slight amount of strength and rose its arm, as to hit the mysterious girl. Mimon jumped in. He had already been in his magic uniform so he could go straight into battle.
"Reberu 4 Hiro!" [Level 4 Fatigue] He cast the spell on the monster. It shortly fell down and dropped attacking.
"Netsu Ken" [Heat Sword!] Osaka cast. She made a sword out of heat and slashed the monster out of commission.
"Nice Osaka. I never knew you could do that?" Mimon complimented her.
"Thanks," She got all warm inside.
"I'm Maeve, I'm an Illusion wizard. Thank you for stepping in. Illusions aren't always what they're cut out to be."
"Nice to meet you Maeve, I'm Mimon. This is my companion-"
"Osaka! Mimon! You scared us!" Sachael said. The others came pouring in.
"How dare you leave me," Oleander said.
"Are you two physically stable?" Yuri asked.
"Huh?" Osaka didn't as usual know what that meant.
"We're fine, Yuri," Mimon answered.
"Who's this?" Sachael asked.
"I'm Maeve, Mimon and Osaka just helped me fight that monster over there," Maeve introduces herself.
"That's Yuri, Oleander, and Sachael. And if you didn't catch it, my name is Osaka!" Osaka said.
"Nice to meet you all."