#17) Values.

"C-C-" I started. I was stunned. She cut me off before I could finish stuttering.
"Yes. Remember?" Her stare stabbed me in the heart. The friend I once knew was now working for a terror group.

   "Why Citri? I thought you were better than this?" Aria was hurt

"Why Citri? I thought you were better than this?" Aria was hurt. She was closer to Citri then I ever was. She knew her like the back of her hand.
"What do you mean better than this? Are you assuming the Doma Daka is lower than me? We are all equal here."
"S-something is different about you. I can sense it."
"What do you mean?" Aria asked me.
"I'm sensing an odd presence other than the people in the room. It's strong. I can't be sure though."
"What are you talking about? Is there something I should know?" Citri was being intrusive. She was never intrusive. Always respectful of everyone's conversations. Something was definitely up.
----------------
"If Evangeline and Aria are in Ōsaka then why do I see three dots?" Sachael interceded.
"Wow. I was so focused on those two that I completely overlooked the third. Let's see who it is." Yuri clicked the pink dot overlapping the blue and the purple. "It's Citri?"
"I haven't seen her in so long. I wonder why she's there?" Oleander questioned.
"Why is Citri~Kun in Ōsaka? I thought she lived in Onkario?"
"Ontario," Mimon automatically corrected.
"Stop it!"
"Be more smart and I will!" He was being funny.
"Maybe I just can't be as smart as you want me to be!" Osaka turned serious. "Maybe not everyone can be as quick of a learner as you. Or maybe there's just something wrong with me."

   "Osaka

"Osaka.. You know I didn't mean it like that."
"Everyone is smart in their own way," Yuri interceded while semi deep in thought.
"Just because Mimon might be better at grammar than you doesn't mean you aren't smart," Sachael chimed in.
"For instance you're definitely better at gaming than the rest of us," Oleander said.
"And lifting our spirits when we're down," Mimon tried.
"Look don't get hung up on me. It's more important that we locate and plan our attack. We will probably need more people than we already have if we want to go after a big organization like that," Osaka drove off the topic.
"That is important but we just want you to know that you're valued," Oleander said.
"Thank you but that changes nothing."