#6) Shackled.

I woke up in what looked like an abandoned library. I tried to get up only I was tied to a chair. In front of me stood an old fashioned chalk board and a ledge for the chalk.
I heard a door open. Quickly I looked around for possible ammo or weapons. Books were all the eye could see. My legs were tied as well so there was no hope of getting up.
"Evangeline Aderan. I saw you on that roof top. You were magnificent."
"Enough small talk. Why am I here?"
He stroked my left cheek, "Because you would make the perfect edition to the Doma Daka."
"What makes you think I want to be a part of such a nefarious group?"
"You do care about your friends, don't you?" He walked over to the chalk board. He removed the chalk from the ledge and the chalkboard turned around to reveal my old friend Aria in ties.
"A-ARIA!" I tried to get up to untie her but was held back by my own ties.

"Mmmnninn" She tried to say Evangeline but I couldn't understand her over the muffling

"Mmmnninn" She tried to say Evangeline but I couldn't understand her over the muffling. All of the sudden I felt a bit of a chill. I looked down and saw I was put in a raggedy old short dress with cut outs. I'm freezing!

   "Sorry to kill the mood but does anyone have a jacket?"   "You don't get a jacket

"You don't get a jacket. If you join the Doma Daka you get a free crew one though." Aria looked a little pissed. "Anyway, if you want to save your friend"-he took out a pocket knife and held it to her throat-"join us. You get one monitored phone call so you aren't reported missing. Here." He handed me my phone. He must have taken it from me earlier.
I dialed Osaka's number. "Evangeline! Where the heck are you!?" Osaka picked up.
"Long story just put Mimon on the phone."
"Alright. Mimon it's for you."
"Evangeline? Where are you?"
Mimon and I are both fluent in French so I decided to use that as our code, "Je suis au siège de Doma Daka." I said.
[I'm at the Doma Daka
head-quarters]
"Pourquoi êtes-vous là de tous les endroits?" [Why are you there of all places?]
"Longue histoire, je vais expliquer plus tard. Aria est là et ils vont la blesser si je ne me joint pas." [Long story I'll explain later. Aria's here and they're going to hurt her if I don't join.]
"J'ai une idée. Allez sous le couvert alors que nous trouvons tout le monde. Nous ne savons toujours pas où se trouve le quartier général, mais peut-être que Yuri l'aurait fait." [I have an idea. Go undercover while we find everyone else. We still don't know where headquarters is but maybe Yuri would.]