#30) Leave This Place. Part 1.

"Shizen Budonoki!" She summoned a vine and tangled one guard. The other came behind her and tripped Oleander. The vine that was tangling the one guard went away. "Shizen Nikushokushokubutsu!" She trapped the tripper in a carnivorous plant. "Shizen Tsutaurushi!" She summoned poison ivy to scratch the guard out of her reach, who escaped the vine.
His face turned red not only from the poison ivy.

   "Oh my god! Stop staring!" She stood with arms akimbo and put her hand over her chest, then slapped him

"Come on guys, let's move on."
"Yay!" Osaka said. She was to fight next. They walked to find the next two guards blocking the entrance to the main floor.
"Let's get straight into battle! I don't want to waste any time here with you," Osaka said. She was actually serious for once. She wanted to get Aria and Eva back.
"Netsu Kasai!" She threw fire at them both. The armour was not fire proof, as shown with Yuri's attack. Of course with Osaka it was just dumb luck because she hadn't paid attention anyway. "Damn it! Why do you just have to have fire abilities and us having non fire proof armour!" One guard complained.
"I know right, totally unfair," the other replied.

   "Too bad for you then

"Too bad for you then." She burned the armour. "Come on, it's clear."
"My turn. Iryusion Taiho," She summoned an illusion. A cannon. She shot it. Thanks to the guards not being very intuitive, they believed the illusion.
The last corridor until the ballroom. This was it. It's all up to Sachael now to fight the last pair of guards. "Supuraito Basuto!" She blew a Sprite Magic burst.
"We won't go down that easily!" One said.
"Fine then. Supuraito Hogeki!" It was a barrage. It knocked down one guard and injured another. One more attack. "Sorry, Maeve, I'm stealing your attack. Supuraito Taiho!" Finally they were both down. They all came out of their magic uniforms. Previously they had changed into fancy attire, as to blend in with the crowd more.

   "I can't believe you convinced me to be your 'date'," Mimon said

"Why did you just put air quotes around date?"
"B-because. It's not like we're really dating."
"You're shaking, Mimon~Kun. A-Are you nervous!"
"Maybe. It's just, you've been teaching me about empathy because let's face it I'm not the most caring person. And I've been teaching you some grammar. It's just that I feel a bit closer to you than before."
"Awe, that's sweet. OOH CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!" She grabbed Mimon and ran to it.
"Attention everyone," Yukio came to the stage, "here are our guests of honor. I would like to introduce them if you don't know them already. This is Evangeline Aderan, and this is Aria Sukiku."
People clapped and some wooed, but Yuri speculated, "there they are. I wonder if they see us."
(From now on in the chapter, it is from Evangeline's perspective)
"Aria," I whispered, "look down there near the chocolate fountain.
"Oh my god. It's Osaka. And Mimon, Sachael, Yuri! Oleander! And two other people I don't recognize talking to them."
"Finally. This must have been their plan."