#13) Battle Cry.

(Sorry about Aria's hair in last chapter. It was all over the place. Her side pony is to her right. The second picture of Aria from the back is the correct one hair-wise.)

Aria and I slyly tried to sneak back to our room. Hopefully no one would notice us. We sneaked across the hall and down to the elevator. I didn't understand why we weren't allowed to roam though. I technically am a member. I guess because Aria's a captive.
"I thought I heard creaking noises coming from here. Get back in your room. You two aren't supposed to be roaming," It was Domaku. I haven't seen her since high school. Who would have thought she and Chiata would stay "friends."

   "Who are you anyway?" Aria asked her

"I'm one of the star pupils of the Doma Daka. Surely you've heard of me. I'm on the main team."
"Main team?" Aria clearly hasn't done her research.
"The Doma Daka is split up into different teams. There's the main team, secondary team, the tertiary team, and the academy team which is where you two are. You are still in training. The main team members such as myself are kind of big shots around here," she said that last part like she's all that in a bag of flaming hot chips. With salsa on the side.
"So, if maybe I were to beat you in a fight.. I could have your spot on the main team?"
"Aria.. I wouldn't advise that."
"Too late. Chikara Henkan!" she said. Domaku was already wearing her magic uniform. They then proceeded to fight. In the process, my dress flew up from Domaku's wind magic. Soon after, Domaku fell.
"This isn't over. I'll get you back for that. I'll steal back my position soon." She ran off to her room. I'm surprised no one heard us. No noise complaints.
"Aria! What were you thinking? Why would you want to be on the main team?"
"To get inside information. And to escape."
"That's- genius. While they are fighting, you can leave and call for help!"
"Exactly."
"I wonder who else is on the main team?"
---------------

"Look, if Mikio is in fact still alive, he should be arrested," Yuri said.
"Why Yuri~Kun?!" Osaka fret.
"For abandonment of the military. He signed a contract. There's no getting out of that unless your service is over or you're dead."
"How do you know he left before the war was over?" Mimon questioned.
"Well I've been doing some research on my tracker and it seems his pursue dot has been moving around away from the battlefield for a while now. His pronunciation of death is most likely incorrect."
"Dumb it down for Osaka please?" Mimon requested.
"Basically his dot on my app has been moving a lot. He can't be dead because his dot was moving at the time of his 'death'."
"Is this good or bad Yuri~Kun?"
"I'm not totally sure."