Jealousy

The sun was glowing bright in the sky when you opened the ringing front door.

Manager said we had the day free today so who on Earth could this be? You thought to yourself as your fingers lazily semi-comb your bed hair.

"Can't believe that I had to wait five years to be able to see that ugly face again" a familiar masculine voice coming from the other side of the doorway answered with amusement.

"Dae-Suk?" You asked in confusion, blinking a couple of times as your sleepy mind analysed the handsome men's face. "Dae oppa!!"

Your body catapulted itself towards the man as you embrace him with a tight hug. In response he patted your back as a low laugh scaped his lips.

Dae-Suk was your only cousin whom you considered more as an older brother. You grew up together the same way any pair of siblings did, living in the same house and sharing every waking moment together; even your mom considered him as her own child after raising him since an early age.

However, right after you were selected by the agency he had left Seoul to study in the Americas and God knew how much you missed him.

Your true and only best friend who stood by you during the most difficult moments of your life was finally back.

"When did you returned?!" You mumbled against the guy's chest, not wanting to let go.

"Two days ago maybe?"

"Two days?!" You almost screamed, pushing away from Dae-Suk so you could direct your death stare at his eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Maybe because you were out being a star" he responded with a smile, nodding towards the inside of the apartment "may I come in?"

Dae-Suk planted himself in the sofa, looking around the seemly empy apparment, as you ran to the kitchen to make some tea.

Happiness bubbling inside you.

You couldn't remember when was the last time you were able to even speak with him on the phone as both of your schedules clashed with one another.

When you come back to the living room Dae smiles at you which makes you smile even wider.

"So why does your share looks like a hobby been living here?" He asked, pointing at the boxes that pilled against the wall.

"We are moving to another building" you answered apologetic for the messy room.

Dae looks at you and raises an eyebrow, waiting for a better explanation.

"There has been too many security breaks in the past couple of weeks so the agency wants to relocate us to a safer place." You mumbled as you handed him his cup.

"Who would have even thought that this ugly mushroom could become so damn popular. Are you gonna need body wards soon too?" He said mockingly as his hands ruffled your hair.

You sticked your tong at the mention of the very old nickname he used to call you. Yet, you truly were happy hearing him say it again; something you never thought was possible before.

"Listen" he suddenly said, looking a bit more serious than you have ever seen him before, "I came back to Korea because there is something I need to tell you. Could you mind going for a walk with your oppa?"

Nothing else needed to be spoken after those words left his lips. You knew him too well to know something was wrong.

"Give me five minutes to get ready"  you said back as you exit the room and head to your bedroom. Worry building inside you.

-------

JIMIN'S POV

His hand ran freely down the curve of her hips, finding a resting place in the inside of her tights.

Electricity shaking his body with every touch.

Jimin's lips traveled from her now marked neck to her soft lips. Kissing her felt like heaven to him. A smiled formed on his lips as a moan scaped from the undress girl.

"Y/N you are so fucking beautiful" he said completely drunk in pleasure.

A low grow scaping his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his body. He grabbed her long hair and pulled back, bitting the curve of her neck once again, which made the girl moan even louder.

She placed her own two hands on Jimin's neck and pulled him towards her, bitting her lips with picardy and looking into his lust filled eyes as if telling him not to play any longer.

She kissed his neck softly, her hands holding him close to her naked body. Jimin moaned when she softly licked his earlobe before bitting it playfully. Her provocative actions sending chivers down every corner of his body.

"You are obsessed" she whispered against his ear.

Jimin opened his eyes in confusion as reality slowly sank in. Another dream, he thought disappointed as he sat straight in the bed. Looking down at his slightly wet boxers with pity towards himself.

Over a month had passed since the last time he had the pleasure to interact with his lovely Y/N.

Yet, the image of her embarrassed face as her naked body was revealed to him was still turning him on every time he closed his eyes.

He was indeed obsessed.

Annoyed at himself he decided to go for a run before practice started. Maybe that way he could keep his mind in the right place.

[30 min later]

"Oppa! What are you doing?"
Jimin's heart almost stopped working as soon as the sound of her voice reached his ears.

He could recognize her voice anywhere and anytime with his eyes closed. Y/N was in the same park in where he had decided to exercise.

She looked so beautiful under the morning sun. Her body wrapped around a black knee high dress that accentuated her curves and reviling places of open skin here and there.

Her hair danced around her face with the morning breeze almost in slow motion. She looked so happy and filled with energy; her eyes glowing with emotion as her smile illuminated her face.

"Take a look at this Y/N" a male voice answered the sweet looking girl "I found a cat!"

"Oppa..you re so wierd" she replied with little giggles as she walked towards the kneeling man a couple of feet away from him.

He had never seen her so happy before and somehow the fact that the source of her happiness was that unknown man infuriated him to the point he almost saw white.

Maybe he was more than obsessed with the beautiful girl from his dreams.