Chapter 23

"What do you mean?!" I said, trying to free myself from his grip.

"Your not stupid, where is Vanessa?" He said, letting me free and pushing me over to the couch.

"She went out I don't know where she's gone!" I shouted in his face, throwing my arms up.

"Hmm...is that right? She just went out?" He said, a smirk on his face.

"That's right." I said, crossing my arms.

"Watch when I see her next Veronica, no one cheats on me and gets away with it." He said to me, walking out.

"So that's what this is about? Really?" I shouted across the street.

"Vanessa left me. Ethan will leave you." He said, walking across the road.

"What drugs are you on, seriously." I whispered to myself and slammed my door shut.

My neck still hurts from the tight grip he had on my neck, and I have a instant bruise on my shoulders.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" Ethan said.

"Oh um...nothing, when did you get here?" I said, wiping away my tears and sitting up.

"Just got here." He said sitting next to me.

"Oh okay." I said, laying back onto my pillow.

"Whats this?" Ethan said, pulling down my shirt to reveal the bruise on my shoulder.

"Nothing." I said quickly pulling my shirt back up.

"Veronica." He said.

"It's nothing Ethan, just a few sores on my shoulder." I said turning over so I was facing the wall.

"Okay! Chill." He said, putting his hands up.

"Well what have I missed in school?" I said, changing the subject.

"Nothing much, just that your partners with me for a science project." He said.

"Really?" I said, turning my neck to face him.

"Yeah." He said.

"Nice, what do we need to do for it?" I said to him.

"I'll send you the email." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Hey Ethan can I borrow Roni?" Nessa suddenly said, bursting in the door holding her stomach.

"Um okay? Bye!" He said, waving and shutting the front door.

Nessa slowly followed behind him and locked it as it shut.

"What's up?" I said to her, looking at the worry and pain shown in her eyes.

She lifted up her shirt and there was a huge cut in her skin, she was losing a lot of blood.

"Nessa! What the hell happened?!" I shouted, grabbing my phone and dialling 911.

"Grayson—" before he could finish her sentence she fell to the floor.

"Fuck, Nessa!" I shouted.

A = person answering the call
R = Veronica

A: 911 what's your emergency?

R: hey yeah my sister has a huge wound across her stomach and she's losing a lot of blood, I need a ambulance.

A = okay what's your address ma'am?

R = 628 Deodorant Road (😂)

A = okay we will send someone there as soon as we can.

R: thank you

A = use something to cover the wound, it will stop the bleeding.

R: okay.

What shall I use? Hoodie. I ran over to the coat hanger and grabbed my purple Metallica hoodie and pressed it against her stomach, not too hard though.

I could hear the sirens getting closer and closer by the second until I could see the blue flashing lights outside my window.

There was 3 loud ass knocks on my door and I rushed over to open it, it was the paramedics.

"This is bad." The man said to me.

"I know." I said, tears streaming down my face.

"She will be fine don't worry." He said to me in a confident voice.

"Thanks." I said, wiping my face.

"Who could have did this to her?" I whispered to myself.

Until I realised, it was right in front of me all along, I just needed a memory.

Grayson.

Hehe. Pez x