Chapter 6

Hehe I love this song she's slays, also Lele Pons is in it so hala ^^^

"Dang this is a big college, where's the office?" I asked.

"It's down that corridor, then take your first right and your there, it says on the door." Hannah replied, a smile starting to form on her face.

"Thanks!" Me and Nessa said in sync.

We needed to go to the office for our time tables to know where our classes are, and we also needed to know where they were located.

"Vanessa?!" I heard a low (not to mention sexy) voice, shout my sisters name.

"Oh hey Ethan!" Nessa said in a exciting voice, Ethan engulfing her in a bear hug.

"Where you headed? And who's this?" He asked, pointing to me.

Oh no. The hot guy noticed me. Everything was perfect about him, from his hair, to his hazel eyes, to his abs (you could see coz he had one of them light shirts on what you could see through), to his jawline, everything about him. But he had his arms wrapped around another girls waste, and was the most popular boy in the school I was guessing, I have no chance with him.

"Oh, this is my twin sister, Veronica!" Nessa said, in a rather happy voice.

"Oh you have a twin! That's lit, why didn't you tell me?" Ethan said, losing eye contact with Nessa and starting it with me.

"Sorry Eth, I just didn't have time since I only knew you for like 2 days before you moved here!" She replied.

"It's fine Nessa, anyway, need me to take you both to the office?" Ethan said, hope filling his eyes.

"Yeah please, we're lost and Hannah didn't give us any good directions." I said with small giggle.

"Okay then let's go! By the way this is my girlfriend, Meredith." Ethan said, leaning over and kissing Meredith.

I knew it! My heart is now crushed, yes i know I have only known this person for 2 minutes, but I'm still sad that he's taken, but I guess being friends with him is good enough.

So we got to the office, and finally figured out where our class was, me and Nessa had 1 class together, oh god.

I finally managed to get to English, and I was 2 mins late, not bad for a newbie.

"Miss Merrell?" My teacher asked "didn't you just go into E12?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Twins." I replied, why does everyone think I'm Nessa?? Yes she used to live here but why did no one know she had a older twin?

"Ah okay, what's your name?" He asked, a warm smile on his face.

"Veronica, but call me Roni." I said, a warm smile also on my face.

"Okay Roni, I will add you on the register, you can sit next to Mr. Dolan."

Oh god.

Ayo wass good? Kinda bored so i updated, but yeah hoped u liked this chapter and have a great day!

xjadex