Chapter 12

"Hey, you okay?" Ethan asked, he looked kinda worried.

"Yeah I just had a really bad dream." I said wiping my eyes, dang I'd been crying, eff you brain.

"Oh, wanna talk about it?" He said, putting his hand over mine.

"I'm okay, but thanks." I said smiling at him.

*3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR ETH AND RONI*

So me and Ethan have been together for 3 years now. I can't believe I've lasted this long with him. We left UK and moved to Hawaii, Nessa has forgot about Grayson and moved on with a dude called Aaron, who I still haven't met, and yeah it's just all good.

Roni 😊💜: Hey Ethan, don't freak out when you wake up, I've went to go meet some friends from UK and I'm spending the day with them. So no I haven't ran away I'm just out rn, love you 😊💜
read at 10:05 am

Ethan 😋🤟🏼: oh okay be safe babe! I'll be out too so if you get home and I'm not there, also don't freak out 😂 love you too ❤️

read at 10:35 am

Ah so I have the day Ethan free, just me and my friends, tomorrow is Monday though so I'm in school meaning I won't get to see them till 3:05 pm (das wen I leave school). They are here for a week, so I have plenty of time.

R~Roni
J~Jade
P~Perrie
L~Leigh-Anne
N~Jesy (n coz her last name is nelson)

R: So guys, what we gon do today?

J: I don't know I was going to ask you

R: We should go to Starbucks!!! It's the best place ever!!

L: omg yes bitch let's go!!!

J: you took the words right out my mouth!!!

*in da car*

"So how's life without Nessa? It must be hard on you Roni." Jade asked me.

"I mean it's getting better but it's still it's hard because she was my better half." I replied to her.

"Better half? In my opinion you were the better twin. You have a better sense of humour than Nessa." Jesy replied to my comment.

"Yeah I think that too. You were just in general better." Leigh said to me.

I just looked down. Last time I seen them they were best friends with Nessa. What happened to them? But Jade has always been my best friend, she'd help me with anything and stick up for me when I needed it most.

"Guys c'mon! That's mean, you shouldn't be saying that! She lost her sister and you say that to her? Not good guys." Jade said, shaking her head.

"Roni I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Leigh said, leaning over to my chair and wiping a tear from on my face.

Jesy just stayed quiet, what's with her today?

"It's fine Leigh. Jade are we nearly there?" I said to Jade.

"Yes, GPS said we would be there in 5 mins!" Jade replied to me, a wide grin on her face.

Perrie hasn't spoke since we got in the car. And Jesy has been giving her glares all day. I wonder what's been going on with them, Zayn broke up with her and now she won't speak? Not like her at all, she's normally happy when a boy breaks up with her, it doesn't get her down!

"Perrie, what's wrong?" I said, looking back at her and smiling.

"Nothing is wrong with her Veronica. She's just sad about Zayn that's all." Jesy said, a change of tone in her voice. She almost sounded angry.

"I'll speak to you when we get out the car, Okay Pez?" I said, ignoring Jesy's mean ass reply.

"Did you not just hear what I said? She's. Fine." Jesy said. Nudging Perrie to agree with her.

"No Jesy it's not fine, YOU made Zayn leave me. It's YOUR fault I'm alone now. You made me lose my friends because of a stupid picture, and made Zayn leave me because of some stupid rumour YOU started. Isn't that right Leigh?" Perrie shouted, her voice cracked, like she was going to cry.

"I'm sorry Jesy, it's true." Leigh replied to Perrie.

"What? Leigh I said don't tell anyone! I thought I could trust you!" Jesy said shouting at Leigh.

"Hey Jesy, do me a favour and just...get out my car. Your done. The band is better off without you. We can find someone else to take your place, like Roni." Jade suddenly said. "I believed them rumours were false, and you didn't start them, I was stupid enough to trust you. I guess I was wrong. So get out, and don't ever come near me, Perrie, Leigh or Roni again. You hear me?" Oooo get it bitch

"Jade they are—" Jesy got cut off by Jade.

"JUST GET THE HELL OUT MY CAR! YOU SENT PERRIES NUDES TO EVERYONE IN SCHOOL AND TOLD ZAYN SHE WAS CHEATING ON HIM WITH JAKE! YOUR A GREAT FRIEND JESY!" Jade shouted at Jesy

This is the first time I've seen Jade like this. I can't believe Jesy would do something like this, I thought I could trust her, maybe not. Poor Perrie.

I just stayed quiet and let them fight it out, me and Leigh looked at each other. I looked down on my phone and went to Leigh's contact.

Roni 😊💜: hey should we stop this?

A buzz came from Leigh's phone, she looked down and started typing...

Leigh 😍👅: I think so but what shall we say?

Roni 😊💜: let me sort it out.

Leigh 😍👅: okay good luck bean.

"Hey, Jesy. Come here" I said to Jesy, I had a plan.

We both headed out the car and walked down to the hill by the road. It wasn't close but it wasn't far, I could run back to the car easy.

"So what's up?" I said to Jesy, who looked mad as eff.

"Well—" Jesy was cut off by me.

"Well I don't care, bye!" I said and ran as fast as I could back to the car. Everyone knew I was the fastest runner out of us all, so my plan was gonna succeed.

I hopped into Jades car and put on my seat belt.

"GO BITCH GOOO!" I shouted at Jade, signalling her to drive.

Jade darted off and Jesy was no where to be heard of. I guess my plan worked.

"Really? That's your way of handling things?" Leigh said to me, laughing her butt off at me heavily breathing and almost dying.

"Hey *breath* at least *breath* it worked *breath*" I replied to her.

"Yup haha." Leigh said patting me on the shoulder. Am I a dog now?

"Okay guys we're here!" Jade shouted, I looked up and seen heaven, and a green angel. It was the Starbucks logo and a green building. Starbucks.

We ordered and sat at a table.

"So guys there's a party at Camilla Cabello's house and she told me to ask you if you wanted to come? You up for it?" Jade asked, pleading us.

"Oh ma gawd of course!!" Perrie said. She'd cheered up now that Jesy was gone.

"Yasssss!!" Leigh said, fist bumping the air.

"I'm going!!" I said, kind shouting.

"Okay good, party is tonight at 8 pm! We'll go over to Roni's to change and stuff, so we'll cya there!" Jade said.

HAIII ITS JADEEE!!! Did U like dis chapter ft LITTLE MIXXXX???? Imagine Roni and Nessa in LM tho, that'd be lit asf. Also LONG ASS CHAPTER MUCH? It had 1357 words LIKE WAT? Also shoutout to ma old friend umi_suriya02 , Aqualee_dmt  and dorrell_twins YOU GUYS ARE LIT ASFFFFF I LOVE YOUUUUUU 💜💜💜

xjadex