Chapter 15

"Ah Aaron! Welcome in!" I said, signalling for him to come inside.

He really was who he was on his profile picture, and really dang cute. He came into the living room and seen the girls sitting on the couch still fanigirling over Duke.

"Dukeyyyyyyy!!!" Aaron squealed, Ah he's so adorable. Wait what? No he ain't you just ended a relationship with someone don't move on so quick girl.

"Thank you so much!" Aaron said to me, pulling me into a hug. I pulled a nervous smile at the girls and hugged him back. They all started giggling, I could hear them but Aaron couldn't.

"Your welcome!" I said, leaning back from the hug.

"Hey it's really badly raining outside, are you sure you want to go now? There's a risk you might like, lose friction on your tires and lose control on the road." (What we had to learn in science.) Perrie said, staring out the window.

"Is it cool if I stay? I mean I don't want to invade you girls personal space." He said laughing.

"Oh you won't be!" Jade said, also laughing. I think everyone is laughing here apart from me.

Perrie stood up from by the window, "I'm going to make something to eat, want anything Aaron?" She said, patting him on the shoulder. "Your also wet, go get changed, my friend has clothes upstairs you can use."

"I'm okay, and thanks." He said leaving the living room and heading upstairs.

We all followed Perrie into the kitchen and started squealing and fangirling.

"Oh my gosh Roni! You need him!" Jade said.

"Yes you do! He's so adorable and he has manners!" Leigh replied.

"They're right girl, go get yourself some." Perrie said, looking down at the bread she was using.

"Ugh Okay! I'll try, but it won't work just saying." I said, throwing my hands up.

"Good! It's the thought that counts." Leigh said.

"Wow thank you Leigh, your rising my confidentiality a lot." I said, my sarcasm taking over my life almost. 😂

"Your welcome." She said, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Oh eff you, I need to pee, be right back." I said, running out the kitchen and up the stairs.

I got in there and locked the door, and I sat there watching slime videos on Instagram. Also watching the videos me and Nessa used to make. But we ended up separating and making separate channels. Veronica Merrell. And Vanessa Merrell.

I finished peeing and went downstairs, and of course I walked out and bumped into Aaron. Great.

"Oh sorry." I said looking up at him.

His eyes were perfect. His hair was perfect. His smile was perfect. Everything about him was perfect, he reminded me of Ethan. Roni stop thinking about him!

"Oh it's fine it was my fault." He said, walking past me and heading downstairs. Rude much?

He had no shirt on and he had sweats on. Wow helping my situation a lot.

He sat in the living room and I rushed into the kitchen.

"GIRLSSSSSSS!!" I screamed quietly. (I know I make a lot of sense. Note the sarcasm.)

"What?" Jade said.

"He. Has. No. Shirt. On." I said, hopping around the kitchen like a bunny.

Jade pointed behind me and scratched the back of her neck.

I stopped jumping and slowly turned around.

"Should I have a shirt on?" He said to me laughing. Fml.

Hai it's Perrieeee!!! Wass good? How'd u like this chapter? Roni is starting to like Aaron and I've decided the ship name is #vaaron 😋 I'm starting to kinda run out of ideas so yeah, help meh. I'm still sad over what happened so sorry if this chapter is bad 😓. Anyway hoped you liked this chapter and remember to vote and comment!!!

Pez x