Chapter 18

"Ethan stop." I said pulling back.

"But why? We were good together." He said.

"You cheated with my twin sister." I replied, crossing my arms and raising one eyebrow.

"I know, that was all a big mistake." He said, wrapping his arms around my waste. "And I'm sorry."

"Ethan I know I'm known to forgive easy but I can't just let that go. It's not that—" Before I could finish my sentence his lips smashed against mine, they were moving perfectly in sync.

This time it wasn't forced like the others, this felt...right somehow. We both pulled back, our foreheads touching, his smile was perfect, I still loved him but I was too scared to tell him.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Last night was great. We chilled, watched Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf and Big Mouth. We ate popcorn and other stuff, and drank soda all night.

I was having a great dream about Starbucks machines coming to life and giving you free mochas. Imagine that.

"Hey princess." He said to me, kissing my forehead.

"Good morning." I said getting up and dragging myself over to the bathroom.

I decided to go with a natural look today because why not? And I had some ripped jeans and a jacket because it's cold. I mean it's November, it's freezing.

We both got ready and since we went to the same school, we went together.

"So...how did you sleep?" He said to me.

"Good actually. You?" I said, not losing eye contact with the road.

"It was okay." He said to me.

10 minutes passed and we got outside school. I grabbed my bags in and headed over to Jade, Perrie and Leigh.

"Ugh here she comes." I heard someone whisper.

"She just got with Ethan again to have a college status." I heard someone else say.

"She's such a slut. She sleeps with anyone she can." Someone else said.

What the hell is happening right now?

"Veronica, come here we need to talk to you." I heard Jade say. Weird, she NEVER calls me Veronica.

"Okay...?" I said, cautiously walking over to them.

They pulled me into a empty hallway and cornered me by a locker.

"Look, we know this is sudden but you got back with Ethan." Perrie said.

"Yeah and we aren't all about getting back with exes, especially ones who cheat. After all once a cheat always a cheat." Leigh said, nodding at Perrie.

"Yeah the girls are right, so long story short. It's us. Or him. You choose." Jade said crossing her arms.

"Guys what is this? Why are you doing this to me?" I said.

"Us or him." They said in sync.

"Wow thanks guys, so supportive and nice to me aren't you? Just like Jesy." I said pushing past Leigh and storming out of the hallway.

I ran home and cried myself to sleep. No one was here to stop me. Nessa wasn't, she moved out a while ago after the whole incident with Ethan. Now I've lost my friends because of him.

Yeah I know it wasn't his fault that the girls are jealous, but I shouldn't have got back with my ex who DID cheat on me with my twin sister. They have a point there.

He just causes problems. But I love him, and I always will.

Haiiii it's Perrie!! I know this chapter is a bit crappy but hey idc. BTW WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1K READS LIKE BOI WHAT?? I have a special chapter planned for 1K reads, thanks to Aqualee_dmt she da best btw. Also. I think that this story might only go up to chapter 30 or 40 because I'm really struggling with ideas but hey maybe not Idk yet, BUT ima make another after this I promise, maybe Graynessa maybe another Ethanica, you don't know.

Pez x