Chapter 20

So I just got dressed in some casual clothes, but they were cute.

I got in my car and drove over to the Dolan's.

"LADIES ALL ACROSS THE WORLD LISTEN UP WERE LOOKING FOR RECRUITS IF YOUR WITH ME LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS UP AND SALUTE"

I jammed out to little mix for like 10 mins until I got there.

I got out my car and walked over to the door. I knocked and got a shock of how fast he answered, it was almost like he sat behind the door waiting for me.

"Ah your here! And perfect clothes for a party!" He said, looking me up and down.

"Um what?" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Follow me." He said.

I followed close behind him as he walked over to his car.

"Ladies first." He said, opening his car door.

"Why thank you." I said with a small giggle.

I got in the car and just sat there.

"Ugh. What am I doing." I whispered.

"Your sitting in a car with Ethan Dolan and about to make out with him." He said to me.

"Wait wha-" Before I could finish my sentence he takes my cheeks in his soft hands and presses his lips to mine. My arms betraying me, wrap themselves around his neck and kissed him back.

He's the first to pull away, wiping my lip gloss off his lips. "I'm really glad I did that. Been wanting to do that again for awhile. Really glad."

This didn't seem forced. It felt right. I loved it, I loved him. Yes I know that he cheated but I still love him. Nothing will stop me from loving him, everything about him is perfect.

"I love you Veronica." He said to me.

"I love you too Ethan." I replied.

"Well let's go. We are going to be late." He said.

"Where?" I said looking over at him as he starts the car.

"To one of the biggest parties you will ever go to in your life." He said smirking at me.

I just stayed quiet, I really didn't want to go to a party. What if Jade and the girls were there? Or Vanessa? Jesy?

We were 5 blocks away and I could hear the music blasting through the roads, the car vibrating under me.

We were there and I can't believe I didn't go deaf. The music was so loud, there was so many sweaty teens and adults dancing and making out, it was just...ugh.

"Ethan, I'm going to go upstairs, I need the um...toilet." I shouted over the music.

"Oh okay, I'll be here." He shouted at me. I gave him the thumbs up and walked away.

I didn't really go the toilet. I just went upstairs and I was going to watch a movie.

I heard something coming from a room down the hallway so I walked in.

"Oh um hi." I heard her say.

I knew that voice. That voice that I heard with Ethan, the girl that made me hurt myself.

"Ugh, I just wanted to watch movie and this happened? Who else is here? Jesy?" I said laughing.

"Actually she is." She said looking up at me.

"Your joking right?" I said, rolling my eyes so hard I'm surprised you couldn't hear it.

"Nope, but Roni I'm sorry. It wasn't my fault." She said to me, standing up.

"About?" I said crossing my arms, my eyes following her every move.

"I got a message from someone saying 'if you don't sleep with him, your sister will die.' And then someone knocked, it was Ethan. And he said, did you get it too? So we did it, it was just so no one hurts you." She said, multiple tears rolling down her face.

"Nessa. I'm sorry, why didn't you tell me?" I said to her, engulfing her in a hug.

"You didn't give me a chance, I was trying to but you ignored me whenever I tried." She replied.

"Because I thought you were gonna give me a bullshit story like anyone else would." I said, a tear escaping from my eye and falling down my face.

"Can we just go back to what we used to be like? It was good then, I didn't have to try to avoid you or lie to anyone when they asked what happened." She said pulling back and looking at me in my eyes.

"Yeah, it is horrible like this." I said walking over to the bed and sitting near the pillow.

"So what do you want to watch? Up or Spider-Man?" She said grabbing the remote and sitting next to me.

"Up of course." I said laughing and wiping a tear from my face.

We sat watching the TV for a few hours and I looked over at my phone.

"Nessa it's 10:51." I said looking over at her.

"Let's go and get our stuff and we'll watch some movies at home." She said to me, turning off the TV and putting her shoes on.

"Okay." I replied.

We finished putting our shoes on and we started to walk out the party until someone tapped my shoulder.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around and saw Ethan.

"Just back home, me and Nessa are going to watch a few movies." I said to him.

"Without me? No your not." He said to me, grabbing his phone and chasing after us.

We got in his car and drove down to my house, we watched Teen Wolf all night until we all fell asleep.

HAIII ITS PERRIE. OMG THANK YOU FOR 1K READS LIKE BRUH I THOUGHT THIS WOULD GET 10 READS AT MOST!!! BTW SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR A FEW DAYS ITS JUST THAT IM STILL RECOVERING OVER WHAT HAPPENED AND YES I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS BAD BUT HEY IDC NESSA IS BACK!! ONCE AGAIN TY FOR 1K READS AND ILL CYA WHEN I NEXT UPDATE!!

PEZ X