Chapter 14

I was packing all of my things in my bag, I had 4 JD bags in total and I was going to fit everything i could into them. Whatever didn't fit, stayed until I could get it.

I had my earphones in listening to Love me or Leave me by Little Mix until I heard the door squeak open slightly. I saw a dog, a dog I'd never seen before.

I went downstairs to see where it came from and the front door was open, "that's how you got in." I whispered, looking at the dog.

It had a collar on. It read out 'Duke'. So he was Duke, and he was about 2. He was a black husky with a brown eye and a blue eye. And little pink paws.

"I will just pack the rest of my bags and your coming with me little one." I said to the dog, stroking it's soft black fur.

I finished packing and I grabbed something to tie onto the collar as a lead so I could bring it into my car. I saw a lace.

"That'll do I guess." I grabbed the shoe lace and tied it around the little hook on his hard, leather collar.

I lead him outside, all my bags on my shoulder and I got him in the front seat next to the drivers seat. Then I threw my stuff in the trunk.

I drove down to Little Mix HQ and rang the doorbell. The HQ was a huge white, modern mansion, made from marble, with some black tinted windows and the letters LM at the front. It had a big yard with hedges, flowers and ponds inside. And it also had a little swing that me and Jade installed when we were younger.

"Roni! Welcome back!" Perrie said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey Pez! I need your help." I said, leaning back from the hug.

"Oh okay. With what?" She replied.

I pulled Duke from behind my back and showed him to Perrie. "We need to find his owner." I said to her.

"OH MI GOD HES ADORABLE! Come in!" Perrie said to me leading me into the main room where the rest of the girls was, not including Jesy of course.

"Roni!" Jade and Leigh said in sync.

"Look at this girls!" Perrie said, leading Duke to sit next to them.

They all started squealing and striking the poor pup.

"Hey guys let's not get distracted, we need to find his owner." I said, signalling Duke to come sit with me.

"Okay, I'll post on Instagram." Jade said.

"I'll do Snapchat." Leigh said.

"I'll do Facebook." Perrie said, pulling out her phone.

"Guess I'm left with Twitter." I said, sighing.

We were all sitting on our phones, taking pictures of Duke, until I got a DM from someone, Aaron Carpenter. From the party.

"Hey guys I may have got something." I said, grabbing their attention.

They all scooted over to the couch I was sitting on and looked at my phone.

"Open the message then..." Perrie said, quite impatiently.

I put my finger on the home button and unlocked my phone. Showing the message he sent to me.

Aaron Carpenter: i believe you have my dog, Duke?

Veronica Merrell: ah yes! I've found you, shall we bring him to you now?

Aaron Carpenter: oh it's fine, I will come over to where you are and collect him.

Veronica Merrell: Okay I'm at Little Mix HQ right now, head over when your ready!

Aaron Carpenter: thank you! I'll be over in 10!

Veronica Merrell: Okay see you then!

"Ahhh guys he's coming over in 10 minutes!" I said, kinda squealing.

"Let's get ready! Roni has a crush and we need to look good for it!" Jade said with a small giggle, followed by the rest of the girls.

"No I don't!" I shouted up the stairs since they were already up there.

I clearly did. If he was really who he was on his profile picture. He was so cute, I hope he likes me. I mean I found his dog he better like me. I want him to be the person that helps me get over Ethan.

Hey its Perrie. I know this is only a short paragraph and it's about a dog but it's for later on in the story. I know I said i wouldn't update in a while after what happened but I realised that I can't do anything when I'm not writing, its boring. So I may be updating a lot lately. Also Duke the husky is my dog, that's his name and what he looks like so this chapter is ft my dog! Thank you for 600 reads btw. Damn that's a lot, I love you all and goodnight/good day/ good after noon, Happy Thanksgiving!

Pez x