Chapter 7

I blushed as I walked over to him. He was obviously a jock and I'm that shy and antisocial kid.

"Hey Veronica!" Ethan said with a warm smile on his face.

"Hi Ethan." I said with a less enthusiastic tone.

You might be thinking, Roni, why are you avoiding him and being mean? Well, because I'm jealous. Yes I'm jealous of someone I don't know.

"What's up? Grayson said your not normally like this, your a out going and friendly girl." He said in a concerned tone.

"Nothing, I just don't feel great." I lied, what if he found out? Then he wouldn't like me at all.

"Oh okay sorry, I'll leave you alone." He said in a sad way.

"Sorry Ethan." I looked down.

I feel bad that I made him feel bad, if that makes sense. But he has a girlfriend and last time I spoke to a man with a girlfriend, she went crazy on me.

*flashback*

"Oh hey Veronica!" Simon said, hugging me.

"Hi Simon! How's the channel going?" I said, escaping from the hug.

"Ah it's going great! I recently hit 7 mil!!" He said excited.

"Oh wow! That's great!" I said hitting him on the shoulder. "I have to go get my books out my locker, I'll talk to you later!"

"Oh okay, later Roni!" He shouted, since I was already was down the hallway.

I was just walking down the hallway, minding my own business on instagram, when I got pulled into a dark black room.

I couldn't see shit and I shouted "Hey!! What was that for?"

Next minute, it all went black, and I woke up in the hospital.

"Hey!! What happened? Why am I here?" I said, confused.

"Oh Roni! Your awake! You got jumped by Simons girlfriend!" Nessa replied.

*flashback end*

I don't want that to happen again, that's why we moved to LA, I got terrorised by her, I ended up in hospital every two weeks and it was too much for me. So me moved from Kansas, to here.

*THE BELL*

"Hey Ethan?" I said.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Wanna hang out at my place later? I was a bit of a meanie before and i want to make up for it." I asked, hope in my eyes.

"Oh sure! Can't wait. Meet me at the old park at 4?" He asked.

"Okay! See you then!" I said excited, I can't believe he wanted to hang out with me! It's weird, he's a jock and I'm just this loner kid with a popular twin sister.

*TIME SKIP TO 4 COZ I CAN*

"Veronica! Over here!" Ethan shouted.

"Coming!" I said, running over to him.

Of course with my luck I tripped. Right next to him. Oh jeez. I'm right by his crotch.

"Oh my god, Ethan I'm so sorry! My feet failed me." I said.

Oh my god I'm so embarrassed, I want the floor to just swallow me up whole. I JUST FELL ONTO MY CRUSHES PEE PEE.

"It's fine. I need to tell you something." He said, offering a hand out to help me up onto the bench he was sitting on.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Damn he is strong. Wait is my hand still connected to my wrist? I thought he pulled it off.

"Go ahead." I said, still embarrassed over falling. Damn you feet.

"My girlfriend cheated on me with Grayson, I need you to tell her for me, and I need a friend to help me get over here, can you be it? I want to get closer to you Veronica."

Oh my gosh. I'm dying

HAI! It's Jade! What's good peepz? I'm updating a lot lately! So how u liking it? I'll update later, do u think she'll say yes?

xjadex